January 2014 Moms

Kate had a boy!!!

Re: Kate had a boy!!!

• Lol - sorry, I just posted.....too slow.
  • Yay!!! She was so tiny for an 8lb kid.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekiki1978:
    Yay!!! She was so tiny for an 8lb kid.

That's what I was thinking! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • YAY! Now I need the name ASAP.

DS1 born 08.02.11

DS2 born 12.05.13

• Just an FYI,

The full statement from Kensington Palace:

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm.

The baby weighs 8lbs 6oz.

The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight.

• When Charles was born they waited a month...I sort of get it, after they go public then family time is over. The three hours they had in the hospital before the announcement is probably the only normal private time they will ever get. It's sad if you think about it. 
  • imagewilburbud:

imagevstevens:
    YAY! Now I need the name ASAP.

I read somewhere that they could take up to two weeks to announce the name. SERIOUSLY?!!? TWO WEEKS?!

It was two weeks with William, but upon leaving the hospital with Harry.

But seriously folks, can we pick one thread and all chat in that one?

• imagercultrona:
    When Charles was born they waited a month...I sort of get it, after they go public then family time is over. The three hours they had in the hospital before the announcement is probably the only normal private time they will ever get. It's sad if you think about it.nbsp;

ITA Kate officially has the most talked about vagina. I can't imagine having people all over the world wondering how dilated I am or if I was crowning, had to have a csection and so on.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• imagewilburbud:

imagevstevens:
    YAY! Now I need the name ASAP.

I read somewhere that they could take up to two weeks to announce the name. SERIOUSLY?!!? TWO WEEKS?!

That is ridiculous.  Come ON now.  (And I posted earlier that our boy name is on the very likely list according to the bookies...so we'll be back to the drawing board if it ends up being Prince James :- )

DS1 born 08.02.11

DS2 born 12.05.13

• imagekaydee_2008:
    imagercultrona:
    When Charles was born they waited a month...I sort of get it, after they go public then family time is over. The three hours they had in the hospital before the announcement is probably the only normal private time they will ever get. It's sad if you think about it.nbsp;
    ITA Kate officially has the most talked about vagina. I can't imagine having people all over the world wondering how dilated I am or if I was crowning, had to have a csection and so on.

Not to mention the whole world feeling they are entitled to judge and comment on your baby like they own a piece of him. If I were her I would stay in the hospital for a week just to enjoy the privacy. They're like royal hostages.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"