• id012id012 member
    Princess!
  • imageMrsMuq:
    I'm calling princess.

Ditto!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • meglewmeglew member
    Princess!  And I also secretly hope that if it is a princess, they do not name her Alexandra as everyone is predicting.  That is DD2's name and we chose it partly b/c it is a family name and partly b/c it is not ridiculously popular.  You can bet it will become popular if the royals use it!
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Princess
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • imagemeglew:
    Princess!  And I also secretly hope that if it is a princess, they do not name her Alexandra as everyone is predicting.  That is DD2's name and we chose it partly b/c it is a family name and partly b/c it is not ridiculously popular.  You can bet it will become popular if the royals use it!

That is our DD1's name too!  :)  She is a sassy 7 year old and says she is *just* Alex though! 

• meglewmeglew member
    imageArnegard:

imagemeglew:

That is our DD1's name too!  :)  She is a sassy 7 year old and says she is *just* Alex though! 

We usually call her Allie, but sometimes my DH calls her Alex or AJ (her initials).  Even though she is only 4 months, I can tell she is going to be my feisty child!  That is too cute about being "just Alex".

DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'll also go with the underdog guess of, Prince.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • alakealake member
    Princess
  • imagemeglew:
    imageArnegard:

imagemeglew:

We usually call her Allie, but sometimes my DH calls her Alex or AJ (her initials).  Even though she is only 4 months, I can tell she is going to be my feisty child!  That is too cute about being "just Alex".

I have an Alexandra, too! She goes by Lexie.

• meglewmeglew member
    imageSpin313:
    imagemeglew:
    imageArnegard:

imagemeglew:

I have an Alexandra, too! She goes by Lexie.

Based on this post, perhaps I was incorrect about the name's popularity! Smile

DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"