Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Shoes

My 15 month old just started walking and I need to get her some good shoes. What are everyone's favorites? She has one pair of stride rite sneakers, but I'd like to get her another pair.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Shoes

• Love Keen Newport h2 for summer outdoor play.
  • ilanatilanat member
    I love the pediped brand.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • aandgaandg member
    Pediped Originals and See Kai Run Smaller are both great for new walkers. 
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have loved our stride rite shoes for while they are just learning how to walk as they have such good protection around their toes.  We got their mary jane sandals.  They have also been so very durable and still look great 2 months later. I just ordered a bunch of Livie & Luca shoes.  While they seemed to be made well, they all were so very big on my two girls so I had to return them.  I have heard great things about See Kai Run as well and just ordered 2 pairs from them but haven't seen them yet. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With our DD we had got her a pair of Nike's, they worked best. Now with our DS he wears the nike sunray sandals for now. We will probably get him some nike shoes like we had for DD (but in boys obviously) But DS does have fatter feet so I'm not sure if they will work!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• imageaandg:
    Pediped Originals and See Kai Run Smaller are both great for new walkers. 

These are what we used/are using.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • When DD first started walking, we liked her See Kai Run shoes.
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We have pediped's for nicer outfits, stride rite sneakers and keen sandals for playing outside, love them all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• leah2bleah2b member
    pedipeds
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"