January 2014 Moms

A few GTKYs

Some of these may have been asked before....

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) 

2. What does DH/SO do for a living?

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening?

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words.

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? 

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A few GTKYs

• imageCara1024:

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) SAHM

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? He's a physician assistant

3. When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening? Evening

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. My favorite day ever.

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Least favorite is the nausea. Favorite is feeling the baby move.

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Some of these may have been asked before....

1. What do you do for a living? SAHM included teach high school

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Works in banking.

3. When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening? Hmm...probably afternoon or early evening.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Full if love. That's only 3 but it describes it perfectly.

5. What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Favorite part is just being pregnant and seeing my bump grow every week. Least favorite part is the burping and indigestion.

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) Office Administrator for a small private mortgage company

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Ford automobile technician

3. When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening? Afternoon

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. The Best.Day.Ever!

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Least favorite: so far uncomfortable sleeping Favorite: hearing the heart beat, I'm sure this will change once I start feeling the baby move
    Married 05.19.12 
      Lucas Anthony born 12.29.13
    image image

• 1. What do you do for a living? I work in fnance

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Engineering

3. When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening? I am a morning person by far.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Detailed, fluffy (my dress), fun, and perfect.

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Right now it's the heat and the belly panels in my maternity shorts. My favorite is feeling the baby move (when that starts happening consistently).

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) I'm a wedding and portrait photographer

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? he's an attorney

3. When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening? mornings are the only time I feel barely ok! My m/s should be called afternoon/evening sickness.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Fall, Romantic, Outdoors, Rustic

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Least fav: not being able to drink anything all day without throwing up!!! Favorite thing: my growing bump!!
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) Choreographer/dance instructor and marketing consulting

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Senior network engineer for an IT company

3. When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening? Tough one. It changes every day.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Dramatic, artsy, memorable, unique

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Least favorite, being tired all of the time. Favorite, seeing the baby during ultrasounds.

• 1. What do you do for a living? Travel Agent

2. What does DH/SO do for a living?  Risk Assessment/Auditor for Holland America Cruises

3. When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening?  Usuallly the afternoon ... today ... NEVER!

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words... Winter Wonderland Magical, unforgettable ... (didn't last)

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant?  Headaches and generally feeling like crap!

And what is your favorite?  special treatment!!

• 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included)   I'm an insurance adjuster (which has come in handy after our car accident!)

2. What does DH/SO do for a living?  He's in construction/restoration and is training to be a carpenter.

3. When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening?  No change for me.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words.  Amazing, beautiful, fun, awesome!

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? My least favourite thing at the moment is having been in a car accident because I'm finding it really hard to enjoy being pregnant.  With the back injury comes constant pain and headaches and I'm just so upset that I can't truly enjoy being pregnant....if that makes sense?!  My most favourite would be that nothing happened to the baby, he/she is hopefully having a whale of a time flipping around and growing.  That makes me incredibly happy!
  • 1. What do you do for a living? Studied to be a teacher but didn't feel like it was my passion in life, dabbled in managing a luxury retail store (cosmetics), and now I work with my husband.

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? He is a doctor and a medical advisor for a nutraceutical company. 

3. When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening? Pre-pregnancy I was a morning person. Now I don't remember last time I felt 'at my best'. I sleep in late, I get nausea in the afternoon and I feel at my worst in the evening. 

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Magical. Destiny. Family. Faith-filled.

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? 
    My least favourite: nausea
    My favourite: hearing baby on the doppler. 

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
    PgAL

• 1. What do you do for a living? SAHM :)

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? He makes video games! Specifically 3D prop modeling like weapons and buildings.

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Morning/Afternoon before I get exhausted!

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Blue Vintage Tea Party

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Least- the waiting and exhaustion Favorite- Baby kicks :)

Married 5.16.10 Kaia Helene born 8.23.12 Soren Noble due 1.20.14

• 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included)  - I'm a SAHM. I was in the banking industry before.

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? - He's an electrical test engineer.

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? - Afternoon.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. - Colorful, Outside, Fun, Perfect

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?   - Least favorite is the 1st trimester worries. - Favorite is the feeling the baby move!

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • imagejhunter89:

That sounds very cool!

• 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) I'm an academic advisor with the honors program at my alma mater.

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? He's in the Air Force.

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? I feel awesome in the morning and like sh!t at night. My first pregnancy was like this, but it's a lot harder to deal with this time since I now have a 4.5-year-old who needs his mama [and I'm basically a single parent since H is stationed out of state].

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. JOP, drama-filled sh!tstorm.

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Being PgAL is really hard - I'm so anxious about every single thing. That's my least favorite part about being pregnant [besides the nausea and stupid food aversions]. My favorite part is watching my body change and feeling the baby kick. I really love being pregnant, once the nausea subsides.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imageCara1024:

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) I'm an office manager.

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Software engineer.

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Probably around noon.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Simple. Traditional. Classic. Comfortable.

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Favorite thing is that it ends with a baby. That's the best "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" ever. Least favorite thing is the sciatic nerve pain. I would rather be nauseous and have food aversions out the @ss than have sciatic nerve pain.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • imageCara1024:
    Some of these may have been asked before....1. What do you do for a living? SAHM included I stay home with my two kids

What does DH/SO do for a living? He is a machinist

When do you feel your best: morning, afternoon, evening? Usually the morning is when I feel the best and have a little energy

.4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Quick cheap easy eloped

What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? I hate how hard of a time I have with pregnancy, my favorite I guess is just having the baby here and safe.nbsp;
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• 1. What do you do for a living? SAHM

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Small business owner

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: around lunch time

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Big, Catholic, Boozy, ThanksgivingWeekend (cheated! ;) )

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Least favorite- lack of energy/motivation. Favorite- planning   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What do you do for a living? I am in banking

What does DH/SO do for a living? Parcel delivery

When do you feel your best: After eating (but not if I've eaten too much)

If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words: Vegas, Perfect, Flashy, Emotional

What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? The migraines, and feeling drained.

And what is your favorite? Hearing baby's heartbeat and how great burping feels when my stomache is upset.

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) Office manager for a remodeling company.

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Construction

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Afternoon.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Most amazing day ever!

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Least: being nervous about anything that could potentially happen..and the first few weeks going by so slowly 

Favorite: Hearing the HB and finally getting a bump!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• imageDishylo:
    imagejhunter89:

That sounds very cool!

Thanks! I thought it was! We got married in this adorable little white chapel and it was just picture perfect! 

Married 5.16.10 Kaia Helene born 8.23.12 Soren Noble due 1.20.14

• 1. What do you do for a living?

I'm a full time (45h/wk) nanny

He works at the hospital

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening?

Is there a none of the above option?

I wish we eloped. 

Least: Feeling terrible all the time. Favorite: knowing I'm growing a life inside me! 

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) SAHM and run an etsy shop. 

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? He works in insurance. 

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Probably late morning, because other than that I always feel exhausted. 

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Pretty, garden, fun day. 

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Just feeling "off"- weird appetite, low energy, having nothing to wear, and feeling huge! Favorite- knowing I'm growing a tiny human and get to meet him/her next year. 

• 1. What do you do for a living? SAHM included
    I work in Project Management at a major defense contractor. Not my dream job but it pays the bills.

DH is a licensed mental health counselor

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms?
    Depends on the day but usually first thing in the morning before I eat or drink anything.

Small, fun, lowkey, happy

5.What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?
    Least favorite is definitely never feeling really good. Favorite is seeing how excited DH is for this LO our first.
  • 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) 

I'm an Early Head Start Home Visitor, basically, I visit families prenatal- 3 years old every week and we work on health/nutrition/development etc. I educate parents that they are their child's first teacher and we find fun ways to play and explore in their environment. It's a blast!  

He manages a goat farm. ... it's more complicated than that, but too much to explain. 1st Tri, he couldn't come near me till he showered.

Mid morning I'm awesome. by 4pm until I go to bed it's questionable. Ever improving these days at least.

Maine Winter Woodland Wonderland :)

I'm really struggling with the feeling like crap and can't do anything I want to do outside.  I'm really enjoying having something to blame when I don't want to do things... hehehe

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) Lawyer

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Banker

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Morning

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Winery, beautiful, love, awesome! (For Canadian bumpies, we totally lucked out and Anna Olson & her husband catered our wedding - the food was RIDICULOUS!)

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Aches & pains, tiredness & waddling.  Favorite is feeling the baby move, and all of the anticipation / preparation...it's something to look forward to for 9 months!

DS1 born 08.02.11

DS2 born 12.05.13

• 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included)

I work for Quicken Loans as a Closing Coordinator (work w title companys/attorneys to get everything ready to go for people to sign for their houses!) I love it!!

He has 3 sources of income. 

1. H is a scientist. He develops formulas to improve/make new kinds of car paint and then his lab creates and improves them until they're ready to market.

2. He co-owns an Improv Comedy Theater where he also performs regularly. It is his dream come true - and also where we met. Improv is a passion of both of ours!

3. He is in the SAG and goes to around 30-60 auditions each year ... usually books between 5-15 gigs. Commericals, radio, but has also been in a few big movies-- my fave being Whip It!

I literally cannot think of when I feel best lol .... feel mostly awful alllll the time! When I do feel good it is not at a consistent time of day.

Not married but when I do I hope it to be

inspiring, joyful, genuine, & peaceful

5. What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?

My least favorite thing has been probably my changing appearance ... don't like how I look preggo!

My favorite thing is probably the feeling of how meaningful this all is ... life has always been good -- but now it feels purposeful. 

• 1. I'm a Sr. Academic Advisor and adjunct professor at a large university in Philly.

2. He's a Sr. Systems Administrator at the same university... we commute together and his office is a block from mine :)

3. I feel best in the morning.

4. Glad it is over.  (I wasn't a fan of being the center of attention and about half way through DH and I were alone and we wanted to leave for our honeymoon right then and there!)

5. I hate that I'm tired all the time and it's hard to keep up with the kids.  I also hate not being able to drink! ;)

I love my belly and I also love feeling the baby move.  When you're pregnant, you're the only one that has the baby all the time.  When they're born, everyone wants a piece of the cuteness.  I really enjoy the time that it's just me and him/her. =) 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) Administrative work in the healthcare technology field. I work really closely on our installations

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Mechanical engineer ... he works on converting engines to run on LP/natural gas

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? mid-day, like 10am-3pm

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Wonderful, fun, exhausting, drunk, lol

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? People constantly asking how I'm feeling. And what is your favorite?  DH is being so super sweet lately; I love it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) marketing

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? stock broker

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? morning is my best time.  evening sucks

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words.catholic, big, happy, fun

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  My least is that i can't drink!  I hate being around my big catholic family who is drinking at all times.  Best is probably that everyone dotes on me. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included)   Work in the mental health field

2. What does DH/SO do for a living?  Blue collar, iron and metal, assistant supervisor for his shift

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening?  Evening, or I wake up dry heaving

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words.  Casual, barn, perfect, laughter

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Being in the hospital (don't want to see that bill).  

favorite:  Watching my DS's excitement grow!

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) SAHM/ FT student

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Active duty Air Force

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Afternoon

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Traditional, family, perfect, relaxed

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Least favorite: being high-risk, tons of monitoring. Most favorite: my baby at the end

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • 1. What do you do for a living? Event Manager

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Lawyer

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Mid Day

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Vintage, classic, fun, party

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  My least favorite is the bleeding/spotting and all the fear and uncertainty that comes with it. My favorite is seeing my bump and the babies grow. 

• imageCara1024:

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included)  Senior Accountant at a Credit Card Processing Company

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? He builds luxury boats out of fiberglass, and some part time construction

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? mid-morning, once I'm not half asleep, but before lunch, it makes me tired again

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words.  Small, quiet, fun, food

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  This time, my lower back hurts SO bad!  My doc swears that I just forgot about it, yeah right! My favorite is probably that I am overweight, so I actually lose weight when I am pregnant!!

Proud Mommy of my Chloe Cat 

photo 19da4e93-5d4a-44cf-a048-cd3d58e26a62.jpgimage

Jan 14 Mom's January 2014 Siggy Challenge: Post Delivery Indulgences

imageimage

• cnctfcnctf member

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) 

-Cargo Auditor

-Carpenter

-Evening

-So far it would be the M/S is my least. My favorite is just knowing that I have a baby!

image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. What do you do for a living?
    Assistant professor

Computer nerd

Love mornings

Small delicious rooftop NYC

5.What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?
    Favorite is ultrasounds
    Least favorite are the headaches
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) I am a flight attendant. I also work on the corporate division of the airline, when I am needed. 

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? He is an aircraft mechanic. 

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Usually either morning or evening.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Elegant, original, sentimental, fun.

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite?  Least is my fear of gaining too much weight. Favorite is seeing how excited everyone is for us. 

• 1. I'm a nurse
    2. Paramedic in the AF
    3. I feel best in the mornings, right after I wake up.
    4. Small, happy, laid back
    5. Least favorite nausea, being tired, being uncomfortable at night
    Favorite seeing my belly grow, knowing there's a life growing within me. :

• adfeeadfee member

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included): Work at central office for a school district, working on teacher effectiveness/recruitment.

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Federal government ... 

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? evening 

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words: perfect, elegant, music, and drinks.

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Least: gaining weight 

Favorite: can't wait to feel the baby move  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) I work at a seed company.

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? crop adjuster

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? um, when I'm sleeping (I can't tell that I'm sick)

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Not what I wanted. (but I'm happily married, and that's the main thing :D )

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Least favorite: all-day sickness, still, at week 16. favorite: I finally started to feel the baby move (although my little munchkin was tickling my left hip this morning).

********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• ksonneksonne member

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) Physician assistant in surgery

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Full-time doctorate of pharmacy student (9 months to go!)

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Morning

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Beach, nondenominational, amazing, HOT

Least:  Fatigue

Favorite: Hearing the baby's heartbeat or seeing the baby on ultrasound. And hopefully soon, kicks. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"