July 2012 Moms
Options

Lily's Lemonade Stand (AW, PIP, WTF...)

Miss Lily Bean had her party and turned the big oh-one this weekend!  I am beyond wrecked (MIL here... thus a visit from the drama llama) and I feel myself starting to get sick now that a couple of weeks of hellish stress are over but I am so glad everything went as well as it did.

First up, a few from before the party:

And here was her party setup:

Her chalkboard that I never, ever want to erase:

I forgot to get a photo of the food table all finished, but here is the photo board I threw together literally in the 15 minutes before people showed up.  We had BBQ catered and it was really yummy. 

The goody bags had Little Miss Sunshine/Mr. Happy books, lemon cookies, a pencil, a crazy straw, a packet of natural lemonade mix, and a strawberry applesauce pouch.

The pink lemonade cake:

And the birthday girl in her sweet crown, devouring cake!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lily's Lemonade Stand (AW, PIP, WTF...)

• Options
    Adorable!!
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow!!!  She is beautiful and the party looked amazing! You are super talented. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!  Lily is beautiful and the decorations are perfect. You are am amazing photographer!
  • Options
    All of it is stunning especially miss Lily! Nice job! Looks like you all enjoyed a special day.
                                                                Zayne born July 2012

Pregnancy Ticker      

• Options
    I loved the invites so I've been waiting to see pics. They did not disappoint! I love all the details, and the favors are super cute!  And of course Lily looks adorable!
  • Options
    Such a beautiful party!!!

• Options
    What a perfect beautiful party! LOVE IT!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Everything is so beautiful!  Do you do event planning?  I would love to hire you for our next party.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Options

imageJAck5209:
    Everything is so beautiful!  Do you do event planning?  I would love to hire you for our next party.  :)

Thanks, you guys!! I loved her party so so much. 

I haven't done event planning but I used to work with wedding planners and created gift bags/boxes for hotel guests and I have done some children's party favors here and there.  I would totally do party planning if I didn't have to give up all my weekends... maybe once the kids are older. 

I DO have about eight million Etsy shop ideas though.  ::sigh::

• Options
    Love the theme and all of your decorations!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"