February 2013 Moms
Options

Slow down!

So DD is getting her first tooth (it's about to break through!) and has been scooting and rolling herself all across the living room. And this morning I was watching her play on the floor and she managed to get into a crawling position (on her knees and pushing up with her arms) and kind of just stayed like that for a minute. I don't think she could figure out how to make herself go forward. But I saw it, and immediately choked up! I feel like she's growing SOO fast! I love that she's learning new things, but man, I feel like we just brought her home. And DH is gone this week and already missing her, and I'm hoping she doesn't start crawling for real this week while he's gone. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
Lucy Kate 2/9/13
m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby

Re: Slow down!

• Options
    Wow!

I know how you feel though. One ofmy friends said that she was always the kind of person who was looking forward to the next thing and wanting to move forward, but now that she has a baby, she just wants everything to slow down. I totally agree!
  • Options

I know what you mean! DS is working on crawling too and for some reason watching him become mobile makes me really emotional!

OP - I love your DD's "stroller derby" outfit. It's adorable! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahhhh looks liek we are all in the same boat. Colin now has a real personality and is rollign all over the place and I think...how can this be? Where did the time go? So proud of him but so sad for me lol
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    imageDrea926:

I know what you mean! DS is working on crawling too and for some reason watching him become mobile makes me really emotional!

OP - I love your DD's "stroller derby" outfit. It's adorable! 

Thanks!  One of my best friends is on our local derby team and we took DD to a bout a couple weeks ago, and that was what she wore :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
    Lucy Kate 2/9/13
    m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby
  • Options
    imageSagen:

This has been the fastest 5 months ever. It came after the slowest 9 months ever!

i totally agree with you here!!! Lol 

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"