September 2012 Moms

Favorite Bad Song.

This morning on the radio show I listen to they were talking about how 90s fashions are making a huge comeback, which lead to the worst songs of the 90s https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/whats-the-worst-song-from-the-90s and the worst movies, etc.

What's your favorite guilty pleasure song from the decade you were born in?  I was born in 82, and my favorite bad 80s songs are Run Like the Wind by Christopher Cross and Turn the Radio Up by Eric Carmen.  Seriously, I love them.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

Re: Favorite Bad Song.

• Where's Rora? We need another 90's day.

Umm... "The Bad Touch" by Bloodhound Gang is pretty awesomely bad.

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • I was born in 1979, so I would have to go with the Grease soundtrack which came out right around then. The songs aren't necessarily bad, but they can be pretty annoying.
  • Loading the player...
  • Born in 1987 so I would have to go with Bon Jovi "Living on a prayer".
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • miss50miss50 member

Did anyone good ever come out of the 80's? or early 90's?

"2 Legit 2 Quit" and anything MC Hammer.  I loved that dude.  What in the heck was I thinking.

• miss50miss50 member
    Snow's "Informer" is awesome!

• Newt69Newt69 member
    I was born in 84 and love 80s hair bands but my favorite bad song is Ride wit me by Nelly lol
  • KisstyKissty member

I was born in '78.  I absolutely love 90's music, my satellite radio is always tuned to it.  I like a lot of the "worst songs" Barbie Girl, Informer, I'm Too Sexy, Mmm Mmm Mmm. Ice Ice Baby, Baby Got Back I can go on and on and on.  Oh yeah anything Paula Abdul and don't forget NKOTB.  OPP I absolutely LOVE "The Bad Touch"  I have that CD somewhere

Note to self: Find that CD!

imageimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemiss50:

Did anyone good ever come out of the 80's? or early 90's?

"2 Legit 2 Quit" and anything MC Hammer.  I loved that dude.  What in the heck was I thinking.

He played our State Fair last year.  I have several friends who actually paid to see him.  It was hilarious.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• I was born in '84, so favorite bad '80s song..?

"Africa" by Toto.

I can't even explain why, I just love that song.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"