June 2013 Moms

Vit D and Gas

Has anyone else noticed the vitamin D drops making their LO extra gassy? I thought it may have been something I ate, but I've changed up my diet a bit and the common denominator seems to be the drops. I'm going to skip giving them to her today and talk to her pedi Wed at her appt. She will only fall asleep on her stomach since starting the drops, so I am holding her to my chest 90 percent of the time.

Re: Vit D and Gas

• yup. those drops can make your LO sick too. There is allot of info online about those drops. Just google. Def. bring it up to your pedi though. 

• Thank you! So I'm not just being paranoid, Haha. She has always strained to poop, but since starting the drops there are times when I swear she is actually in pain. I'm going to ask for some sort of alternative to the D Vi Sol because they are making both of us miserable.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedeejohn2012:
    Thank you! So I'm not just being paranoid, Haha. She has always strained to poop, but since starting the drops there are times when I swear she is actually in pain. I'm going to ask for some sort of alternative to the D Vi Sol because they are making both of us miserable.

I use Carlson's Vitamin D drops from Amazon. You only need a drop a day and it doesn't have all the preservatives.  May help?

• Humm ever since I started Carlson d drops my LO spits up after every feeding and never used to spit up. I was going to post something about this! I may quit the drops and see if he quits spitting up
  • I've been using Carlson's drops for a week now and notice no difference in my little one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I take a Vit D supplement myself, wonder if it could be making my LO gassy? It's not really a problem, per say, but I wonder if she's more gassy than she would normally be?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"