June 2013 Moms
Options

Sniff sniff

I know I am behind the crowds, but I just had to put away all my 12 day old baby's newborn clothes because he is too big. Slow down, little boy!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Sniff sniff

• Options
    wow!! was he a big baby when he was born? my 4 week old is still in newborn- hes a little over 8 lbs though. I dread the day I have to put his NB clothes away. 

• Options
    I was just thinking it's time for me to pack up our newborn clothes too. My LO is 4 weeks and I sniffled too about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He was born 8 lbs and was in the NICU for some breathing problems. He was on an IV plus bf from day 1 so he never lost any weight. At his pedi appointment last week he was 8 lb 9 oz and he has been eating like a moose since then. I know all this means he is a healthy growing boy, but those NB onesies are just so cute!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My big guy was hardly in newborns either! He was 8 10oz when he was born. At his one month checkup he was over 12 pounds! He loves that mommy milk hahaha
  • Options
    B barely wore any newborn stuff but he was over 9 pounds when he was born! The only NB stuff he wore, was stuff I squeezed him in to the first week. At almost 7 weeks now, I just packed up so 03 stuff that doesn't fit anymore! Gerber onsies run so freakin small!
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    I'm starting to think my LO is just long and skinny. She was 8lbs 4oz at birth and some newborn things are still loose on her at two weeks,old. She has been gaining weight, and I expected a lot of it to not fit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"