Parenting

Sounds like the royal baby is on its way!

I have to admit to being a little excited.
Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13

Re: Sounds like the royal baby is on its way!

• JBMomJBMom member
    Me too! Hope everything goes well for the Duchess and the baby.
  • I admit I'm interested if its a boy or a girl and interested in the name.

I feel a little bad for Kate though. I can't imagine the whole world being interested in the fact that you're in labor. Must be difficult, weird, annoying, etc. but I suppose she knew what she was getting into when she married William.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Loading the player...
  • scorchscorch member

I was really happy to see that on my FB news feed this morning.  For a week now, I've been googling " royal baby" just to make sure I hadn't missed any thing.  

My sister mom and I are all very excited about this baby. 

• I really hope that it is a girl. I think it would be awesome since they ended sex based succession.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • I'm annoyed because I thought their baby would come on my bday, 2 days ago. Selfish baby. ...just kidding.
    Wishing mom and baby a quick and healthy delivery
  • imagechapski:
    I'm annoyed because I thought their baby would come on my bday, 2 days ago. Selfish baby. ...just kidding. Wishing mom and baby a quick and healthy delivery

Happy belated birthday!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • I have always been open about my fangirling the royal baby!!

I hope its a girl, and she inherits the throne!!! And I hope they name her Diana.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRiverSong82:
    I admit I'm interested if its a boy or a girl and interested in the name. I feel a little bad for Kate though. I can't imagine the whole world being interested in the fact that you're in labor. Must be difficult, weird, annoying, etc. but I suppose she knew what she was getting into when she married William.

I'm interested.

And yes, she knew what she was getting into.  Being a Duchess has to come with some cons or it just wouldn't be fair!  Stick out tongue

Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Although I'm slightly ashamed, I must admit this:  I was supposed to take the kids to the splash pad today but am considering staying home so that I don't miss the announcement.  Flame away, I deserve it.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am thrilled.  I can't wait. 

I predict girl.

• imageCTGirl30:
    I just hope they don't name it a color, direction, or a food.

Haha.  I'm certain that won't happen.  I predict a "normal" name will be given to the royal baby.

Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• imageKlondikeBar:

imagechapski:
    I'm annoyed because I thought their baby would come on my bday, 2 days ago. Selfish baby. ...just kidding. Wishing mom and baby a quick and healthy delivery

Happy belated birthday!

aw shucks... thanks! 

• imagescoutkate:

I am thrilled.  I can't wait. 

I predict girl.

I agree.  And a normal name.

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • imageCTGirl30:
    I just hope they don't name it a color, direction, or a food.

I do not think the baby will end up as Her Royal Highness Peachblossom Princess of Cambridge.

They said it can be up to 10 days to announce the name. I think it could be Victoria or Albert. Also, hai.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageLibby1978:

imageRiverSong82:
    I admit I'm interested if its a boy or a girl and interested in the name. I feel a little bad for Kate though. I can't imagine the whole world being interested in the fact that you're in labor. Must be difficult, weird, annoying, etc. but I suppose she knew what she was getting into when she married William.

I'm interested.

And yes, she knew what she was getting into.  Being a Duchess has to come with some cons or it just wouldn't be fair!  Stick out tongue

True. I was so annoyed that people were constantly asking if I was still pregnant when I was overdue that I couldn't imagine the entire world being interested. I would have probably lost it. lol 

Lilypie - (KNqh)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"