August 2013 Moms

Guilty pleasure shows

Mine is Sister Wives, and I just realized there's a new episode on our DVR... Ice cream and reality, here I come!

What's your guilty pleasure show?

Re: Guilty pleasure shows

• Pretty little liars. I unfortunatly have not kept up on this season lol
  • Pretty Little Liars! I looooove PLL! I don't know why. Ugh. Can't get enough! I have to know!

I used to watch the Secret Life of the American Teenager, but I'm over that now. I also got over Teen Mom and 16 & pregnant. Those shows just make me angry now.

• Loading the player...
  • Buffy the vampire slayer. Anytime there is a marathon on I get giddy
    Tara
  • PLL! Love! And real housewives of Orange County!
  • The real housewives of OC and New Jersey as well as keeping up with the kardashians... So all the reality tv shows that are pretty redo lupus but entertaining. They're such a guilty pleasure I record them and watch when DH isn't home hoping he doesn't realize cause he cannot stand them haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageELauren88:
    Pretty Little Liars! I looooove PLL! I don't know why. Ugh. Can't get enough! I have to know!I used to watch the Secret Life of the American Teenager, but I'm over that now. I also got over Teen Mom and 16 amp; pregnant. Those shows just make me angry now.

Agreed!! Make me so angry because of the ways they are for the most part so self focused when they should be into their babies!!
    Sister wives is definitely my guilty pleasure!! I am saving them up on my DVR to watch while I'm middle of the night BFing!!
  • Buffy the vampire slayer. Anytime there is a marathon on I get giddy
    Tara
  • I have never missed an episode of pretty little liars. I don't feel guilty watching it though, I legitimately think it is a terrific show haha.. It was jersey shore, I always felt better about myself watching it for some reason.

ETA.. I am now sitting here watching sister wives... I may have to keep watching, I have too many shows to record!!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Real housewives of New Jersey! I didn't know sister wives had a new season on, what network?
  • Keeping up with the kardashians! Lol.
  • tdmklmtdmklm member
    imageBlondieBia21:
    I have never missed an episode of pretty little liars. I don't feel guilty watching it though, I legitimately think it is a terrific show haha.. It was jersey shore, I always felt better about myself watching it for some reason.

ETA.. I am now sitting here watching sister wives... I may have to keep watching, I have too many shows to record!!

Wasn't it awesome???
  • Love PLL!! Also Real Housewives of OC and Jersey.
  • Teen mom is my absolute favorite guilty pleasure show. And I just found out they are coming out with a teen mom 3 in August. Whoo!!

I also think that they way that they are so self absorbed is ridiculous. I get so angry watching it most of the time but can never stop.
  • imagekkramer1211:
    Real housewives of New Jersey! I didn't know sister wives had a new season on, what network?

TLC! I think it comes on Sunday nights but I just record and watch later after Baby comes probably, so I don't know for sure!
  • imagetdmklm:

Wasn't it awesome???

Yeah! I hadn't ever watched it before today. Now I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going on and what exactly they're all about!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • tdmklmtdmklm member
    imageBlondieBia21:
    imagetdmklm:

Wasn't it awesome???

Yeah! I hadn't ever watched it before today. Now I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going on and what exactly they're all about!

Oh. Em. Gee. You have to have to have to start at the beginning. Seriously.
  • I love me some Real Housewives of Atlanta and New Jersey.
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• tdmklmtdmklm member
    imagetdmklm:
    imageBlondieBia21:
    imagetdmklm:

Wasn't it awesome???

Oh. Em. Gee. You have to have to have to start at the beginning. Seriously.

Or I can give you a full recap tomorrow. Phone smiley
  • 19 kids and counting I still have no idea how they can afford so many kids or how Michelle can like being pregnant 19 times but its addictive.

I agree that 16 and pregnant makes me sad and angry at the same time.
  • Pretty wicked moms and dance moms. I can't help it, don't tell anyone.
  • Orange is the new black is my most recent...
    my faves are
    Workaholics, mad men, sons of anarchy, breaking bad, boardwalk empire, and weeds.
    :]
    Guilty channel is ID [ investigation discovery]

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• RK125RK125 member

Definitely pretty little liars! I missed the first season, but haven't missed one since. I can't get enough! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageZarkoe:
    imageJaymeMac:
    Keeping up with the kardashians! Lol.
    I'm with you and Long Island Medium

Yes to both, and Dance Moms.  I just can't help myself.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"