Parenting

My diet starts tomorrow

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: My diet starts tomorrow

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You're fantastic just the way you are, but I'm happy you're free of EPing. I commend you mamas who EP; that is tough stuff.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Hey, me too! I've been EPing for 11 months and I'm officially done as of today, so tomorrow the diet starts! Today, I've had pizza, Red Robin's, and leftover Famous Dave's.

FTW! I'm starting T25 tomorrow too.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• I started 2 weeks ago, when I stopped pumping also. Did well, lost 5lbs, then strayed a bit, got back on track but this weekend did me in. With our weather situation around here I haven't had time to cook or grocery shop. I've eaten a lot of pizza! And a sub, and whatever else was around haha. Back on track tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JBMomJBMom member
    Me, as well. DH had been calorie counting for a while with great results so tomorrow I'm starting to do that as well. This means no more munching on chocolate by myself when he doesn't have calories left.
  • Good luck Sookie!  As soon as I wean this dude, I probably will try & fail to lose weight.  I can't have chocolate with C, so I have this feeling that I will be making up for lost time for a lil' bit.  lol
  • I want to bF until J is 5 just so I can keep eating like a piggy.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• C25k starts tomorrow.

Or maybe Tuesday.

::grumble::

• Good luck! I'm sure it'll go great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Good luck! You can always make healthy variations of chicken and potato skewers. DD made honey glazed peaches, sweet potatoes and chicken kebabs and they were pretty tasty.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Izzourclue does a C25k/fitness/wellness check in every so often.  I enjoy it, because there have been good tips for jogging on a treadmill and awesome encouragement. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Good luck! You've got this.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• imageOnederful Mother:

I totally blew my diet this past weekend. We had way too many snacks laying around. But I'm right back at it today! 

I attended a wedding reception where the bride made cakes for every.single.table.  She didn't want to take any of it home.  Guess who has 2 different kinds of cake to consume all to herself?

imageimage

• MaebbMaebb member
    Good luck! I'm still pumping, so I'm using that as a good reason to not eat healthy and exercise for the time being. I just ate a bag of peanut MMs as a consolation for it being Monday. Ha. Five more months of this, and then I'll be right there with you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"