April 2013 Moms

Walking dead???

And no I am not talking about all of us who aren't sleeping haha anyone watch the show on amc? Hubby and I are obsessed and just watched the trailer. Looks awesome!

Re: Walking dead???

• Looks amazing, I Love Daryl as always & am happy Tyrese has a bigger roll. This is why I love Comic Con, they always show the best trailers, games, etc!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Daryl is my favorite character! He is someone i would want to have my back plus as bad blank as he is, he has a sensitive side, and is loyal as heck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Looooooooove Walking Dead when is it coming back on? Michon is my favorite

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Yes that season 4 trailer is awesome! But the burning question on everyone's minds.....will Carl take that stupid hat off this season? 
  • Yes! DH and I can't wait for it to come back!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can't wait!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Love it! A bunch of the new season was filmed less than 5 miles from my house (The "Big Sp!t" and surrounding neighborhoods :)
    They filmed about two weeks ago less than a mile down the street. I wish they'd use our back yard for something, it's huge and everyone is too lazy too cut the grass lol..

I feel bad for the cast and crew because they literally have bus loads of people who live here in the city just following them around wherever they film. They stand as close as the cops will let them and a lot of them like to jump up and down waving their arms and yelling for the cast to notice them. So annoying.

I totally got all giddy when I saw the trailer and I was like OMGIknowwherethatis! :P

ETA: I took this picture from in my car while they were still setting up. Big Sp!t is a terrible name... It used to be "the old Walmart", now we all call it Big Spit, even though they took the sign off weeks ago
    (you can click it to see bigger)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageBNHarris8:
    Love it! A bunch of the new season was filmed less than 5 miles from my house (The "Big Sp!t" and surrounding neighborhoods :)
    They filmed about two weeks ago less than a mile down the street. I wish they'd use our back yard for something, it's huge and everyone is too lazy too cut the grass lol..

I feel bad for the cast and crew because they literally have bus loads of people who live here in the city just following them around wherever they film. They stand as close as the cops will let them and a lot of them like to jump up and down waving their arms and yelling for the cast to notice them. So annoying.

I totally got all giddy when I saw the trailer and I was like OMGIknowwherethatis! :P

ETA: I took this picture from in my car while they were still setting up. Big Sp!t is a terrible name... It used to be "the old Walmart", now we all call it Big Spit, even though they took the sign off weeks ago
    (you can click it to see bigger)

thats so cool! Does it freak you out sometimes? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagetondraluv:

thats so cool! Does it freak you out sometimes? 

Oh no, it doesn't freak me out at all. It actually makes me a bit happier to live here. I'm not crazy about this city, but being so into watching a series and then being able to drive around the area and pointing out where they have filmed and actually seeing them while filming is pretty awesome. I get way over excited when I have been to and recognize areas in tv shows or movies. The first episode of the new season I will probably be sitting on the edge of my seat going "Ooh look! That's up by so-and-so!" with my husband.

They also filmed Rectify here. My MIL knows their cast & crew personally because she worked up where they filmed at the Country Club. I tried to watch that show, but I found it boring... The whole time, though, I was just so excited to see our city in the show. The Goodyear shop they "own" in the tv show is right across the street from the Chevron station where I get my gas :)

While in Rectify, when they were driving down the road talking in the car, they kept passing the same shops over and over. They would show them waaaaay down the road and pan to the other person and they were way up at the beginning of the road again and continuing the conversation like nothing happened...which was super annoying. I really hope we don't see that happening in The Walking Dead, but I feel like they would be more careful about something like that, or that you wouldn't be able to notice since they only film where people aren't driving around :P
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • sms04jsms04j member
    DH and I love walking dead. We just watched season 3 a couple of weekends ago when it was on tv. I'm very excited for the new season!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"