January 2013 Moms

Teething?

LO has been running a low grade fever all weekend but had no other symptoms. No runny nose, diarrhea, or anything. He's just been whiny and warm. I've given him Tylenol and teethers but his fever keeps going up and down. Anyone else experience this with teething?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Teething?

• That was our experience except she'd pull on her ear a bit when nursing. Otherwise the fever was our only clue.

• A few things.  It could be teething (although not everyone agrees that teething causes fever or any other physical symptoms aside from teething pain.  I disagree though.).  He could be trying to fight off something.  I wouldn't medicate the fever unless you have to do so to make him more comfortable.
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Loading the player...
  • My DDs felt warm, diarrhea, playing with ears off and on and she is teething. One tooth had popped up and I think I see the one next to it trying to break through. I've read too that some drs believe a fever and diarrhea aren't a part of teething. But they seem to be symptoms with my DD
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"