April 2013 Moms

GTKY: Your favorite movies?

What are your favorite movies? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKY: Your favorite movies?

• Mine are:

-Star Trek (first one and the Into Darkness)
    -Transformers 1, 2, 3... could do without focusing on the hot chicks, but ya know.. Michael Bay needs hot chicks and explosions.
    -Sherlock Holmes 1,2
    -Any and all Marvel movies. <33
    - Halo: Forward unto Dawn
    - Forrest Gump
    -Cast Away

• My favorites are Dirty Dancing, Mean Girls, Despicable Me, anything Disney, Forest Gump, and Mrs. Doubtfire. Sofisticated, I know haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Forest Gump (I'm watching it right now), The Notebook, Purple Rain, Beauty & the Beast, The Butterfly Effect, dirty dancing, & Black Swan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• When Harry Met Sally is my absolute favorite! Also The Hangover, Pretty Women and Old School

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Some of my faves already mentioned but.....

dirty dancing, the notebook, titanic, pretty woman, and how to lose a guy in 10 days 

• Love Dirty Dancing! Also love Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Titanic yeah I'm such a loser, and Jurassic Park. ALL over the place!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Hangover, Transformers, XMen, Wolverine, Fast and the Furious, Bruce Almighty, Hancock, Independence Day, True Lies, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, War Horse, Despicable Me, WreckIt Ralph, The Mummy, The Butterfly Effect, A Knight's Tale, Bad Teacher, Here Comes the Boom, Wedding Crashers...

I love action, comedy and fantasy most of all. Or anything with Will Smith. Lol.
  • Our family is always up for any of the Indiana Jones movies.  I could watch Bridget Jones' Diary every day!
    imageimageimage
  • Kate_CKate_C member
    imageCoffeeMonster19:
    Love Actually. It never gets old.

This! And Pride and Prejudice.
  • Urban Cowboy, Dirty Dancin, The Breakfast Club, Steel Magnolias, The Princess Bride, Wedding Crashers, Bridesmaids
    photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • love4blove4b member

Movies I could watch anytime, anywhere:

Mulholland Drive, Best in Show, A Streetcar Named Desire, Apocalypse Now, The Shining, Spirited Away, Citizen Kane, Life Is Beautiful, Out of Africa and, of course, Jerry Maguire :)

• Marvel movies! Yeah!

I'm a seasonal movie junkie:

Halloweens, Scream, Hocus pocus, The Craft, Beetlejuice Tim Burton movies, etc

Christmas Vacation, The Grinch, A Christmas Story, The Santa Clause,etc

Dumb and Dumber!!!!!!! Love jim carrey

Kalifornia

Death Becomes Her

Overboard 

Tomb Raider movies, The first two Mummy movies

Girl Interrupted  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageFutureMrsCAF:
    My favorites are Dirty Dancing, Mean Girls, Despicable Me, anything Disney, Forest Gump, and Mrs. Doubtfire. Sofisticated, I know haha.

This! Also Braveheart, Elizabeth: the Golden Age, The Lord of the Rings, and Gladiator. I'm a total nerd!
  • Blow, Goodfellas, Captain Ron, Overboard, Hook
    CafeMom Tickers

• imagerandimarie86:
    Urban Cowboy, Dirty Dancin, The Breakfast Club, Steel Magnolias, The Princess Bride, Wedding Crashers, Bridesmaids

how could I forget about Steel Magnolias?! I actually have a tattoo of one of Julia Roberts quotes for the movie. 

• National Treasure, both of them
    Old School
    Both Legally Blond movies
    Despicable Me
    Hunger Games
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMommymorticia:
    Overboardnbsp;

lol I thought I was the only one who had a love for that movie
    CafeMom Tickers

• Oh my goodness, how could I forget about Pulp fiction and Reservoir Dogs. I also love Tim Burton and all his movies as well.  

• imagetondraluv:

imagerandimarie86:
    Urban Cowboy, Dirty Dancin, The Breakfast Club, Steel Magnolias, The Princess Bride, Wedding Crashers, Bridesmaids

how could I forget about Steel Magnolias?! I actually have a tattoo of one of Julia Roberts quotes for the movie. 

I always said if I couldn't get a teaching job after graduation I wanted to open a bakery called Blush & Bashful Cupcakes! lol. I still might one day.

photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • One of my all time fav's is Step Brothers!!
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagerandimarie86:
    imagetondraluv:

imagerandimarie86:

I always said if I couldn't get a teaching job after graduation I wanted to open a bakery called Blush & Bashful Cupcakes! lol. I still might one day.

thats awesome, you should have cupcakes shaped like little armadillos ;) 

• Love Actually, The Matrix, The Notebook, Wedding Crashers, Christmas Vacation, Enchanted

• Harry Potter movies

Star Wars (original 3)

Apollo 13

Breakfast at Tiffanys

The American President 

• Fun! Lets see... Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, the new Willy Wonka with Johnny Depp, Water for Elephants, Walk the Line, Chicago, Almost any classic Disney animated movie, Titanic, Elf... I know I'm forgetting some biggies but its 230 am.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"