August 2013 Moms

Nesting

So the nesting bug finally reared it's head, and I've been cooking and doing some much needed laundry like no one's business today. I'm at the point where I feel that if I pack my hospital bag it admits I'm ready, but I have SO MUCH left to do. I have at most 3 weeks until the baby gets here, and I'm determined to have a tidy bedroom, no huge back log of laundry, and DS's big boy room at least cleaned out. Oh and I have to go into the third floor and dig out all the baby stuff. I'm determined. Determined I tell you!
imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Nesting

• It struck me today also. I've completely cleaned out and organized every closet in our house. I was starting to rearrange our guest room and DH made me stop. I'm thankful too, because now that I'm sitting down I can feel my back stiffening up.
    This is not over, guest room....until next weekend.
  • I tried to join in the nesting energy, but I only got as far as sweeping and mopping the floors before I got tired and lost motivation!  I guess I'm not quite in nesting mode yet! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Oh man, I know how you feel. I'm just happy that this isn't like last time where I didn't nest until I was in labor. Poor DH had to literally pick up the pieces and work some magic to get the house ready for LO and I to come home.
    imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"