Pregnant after a Loss

Loss week

My loss week is officially here...today I spent the day putting holes and caulking the babies room. My loss aniversary is next Thursday and I can't decide if I should work or take the day off? I already have Wednesday off for a dr appoint? And so far my Pgal brain is in check knock on wood! I can't wait for this summer to be over and more importantly till I get to hold this litte one who had been given strict instructions not to come out till November!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Loss week

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  If it were me, I would go to work on my loss anniversary.  I know if I took the day off I would spend the day dwelling, stressing, and being very anxious.  I would need to keep busy.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I completely understand where your at! My loss anniversary is Thursday also and I try not to dwell on it so much but its hard. I took the day off to make sure I would be ok. Thankfully I have a OB appt that day so we will get to see LO on the U/S screen and know everything is ok, but a part of me keeps thinking that I would be so close to holding that LO so soon. ((Hugs))
    My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Loss anniversaries are tough. I have mine coming in August. I spent a lot of time thinking about it and have decided that I will work on mine just to keep busy. My husband is also not able to take off and I worry I would spend the day being very sad by myself. I will be thinking of you this week and wish you strength during this week.

http://wwwcirillofamily.blogspot.com/

BFP#1 12/23/11 EDD 8/29/12. Frank P. Cirillo IV born on 8/19/12 at 2:34am. Grew his wings and went to heaven on 8/25/12.
    My sweet angel Frankie. Love you so much!

BFP #2 5/21/13 EDD 1/25/14 Sam Frank P. born 1/17/14 Our rainbow baby is here!!

January 2015 PAL- Advice image

• ::hugs:: My loss anniversary is a ways away, but I think I would work on that day it would help to keep me focused and not anxious. That being said however, I will probably take some time that day to do something for myself and my LO who I lost. Maybe donate some time or money to a charity, if I can. Everyone is different though, more ::hugs::

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies. I'm going to work that day. So far so good this week
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would work... I had an obs appointment the day before my loss weekend, and it made it worse, espeically before it was like deja vu. We ended up have issues so I spent a lot of the weekend crying. 

If I couldd do it again I would work:) Good Luck though! 

*******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"