Cloth Diapering

Tampa Cloth Diapering

Anyone else from around this area in Fl? I can't seem to find any FB pages (other than two that seem to be pretty inactive) for CDing. I also can't seem to Google any CD services around me. Help?
BLAD reppin'

Re: Tampa Cloth Diapering

• I am in Sarasota, so pretty close to Tampa and I have not had any luck either. 

baby #1 boy 11.1.02 baby #2 boy 2.25.04 baby #3 girl 6.28.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker my blog
  • If you have any local bricks-and-mortar CD stores, they may know of local cloth swap groups. I think the group near me (in AL) is closed so I had to be invited in. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a group in a place as big as Tampa. If you know any home-school moms, you might also ask them. For some reason a lot of the ones I know are also into CDing.

• Loading the player...
  • imageunaveragejane:
    If you have any local bricks-and-mortar CD stores, they may know of local cloth swap groups. I think the group near me (in AL) is closed so I had to be invited in. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a group in a place as big as Tampa. If you know any home-school moms, you might also ask them. For some reason a lot of the ones I know are also into CDing.

In the city I live I haven't seen any stores and I don't know any HS moms, I work in preschool and that hasn't unearthed any CDs groups either. Ohh poo. 

BLAD reppin'

• I'm in saint augustine!
  • Tampa mom as well. I haven't had much luck. I did locate a few stores that sell CDs by going to brand name CDs manufacture website (like bumgenius and thirsties) and looking for local retailers. It seems like most places are like an hour drive or more. I wish I could be more help but if I find anything, I will make sure to post it here and/or West Cost FL moms board.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Elizabeth Paige born 8/11/13
  • imageLeahVB2011:
    Tampa mom as well. I haven't had much luck. I did locate a few stores that sell CDs by going to brand name CDs manufacture website (like bumgenius and thirsties) and looking for local retailers. It seems like most places are like an hour drive or more. I wish I could be more help but if I find anything, I will make sure to post it here and/or West Cost FL moms board.

Thanks, I'm really surprised I couldn't find anything. I thought Tampa had everything, especially with all our Whole Foods stores popping up. I only know 2 people who CDed & they eventually switched over to organic sposies. Well, my hunt continues. 

BLAD reppin'

• Hi I am in Tampa, and you should check out Green Mommy Diapers. Shannon Green is the owner and a friend of mine through our HB midwife. I know there is a website and a FB page. Good luck!
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageamberrrjade:

imageLeahVB2011:
    Tampa mom as well. I haven't had much luck. I did locate a few stores that sell CDs by going to brand name CDs manufacture website (like bumgenius and thirsties) and looking for local retailers. It seems like most places are like an hour drive or more. I wish I could be more help but if I find anything, I will make sure to post it here and/or West Cost FL moms board.

Thanks, I'm really surprised I couldn't find anything. I thought Tampa had everything, especially with all our Whole Foods stores popping up. I only know 2 people who CDed & they eventually switched over to organic sposies. Well, my hunt continues. 

Oddly enough there is a Lakeland based group. It seems to pull in some from Brandon/Tampa. I have bought diapers from a lady near Tampa there! 

My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"