Pregnant after a Loss

Spotting wwyd

I had a missed miscarriage in February and am now 7 weeks pregnant. Everything has been going good but yesterday I had a glob of discharge with a tinge of brown blood in it. Lat night and now still this morning I've had spotting. I'm freaking out. I have a drs appt tues but should I go the hospital now? Ofcourse my family and DH are saying its probably nothing...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spotting wwyd

• I too had a missed miscarriage mine was in april and  i am 7 weeks pregnant now too. If i was you i would try to get an appointment in as soon as possible and ask to have your progesterone checked. With my missed miscarriage i spotted at 5 weeks. They say it is very rare to have two miscarriages in a row but to be safe with peace of mind being the issue i would just check. It could just be left over from not having your period i see a lot of posts that say that is what it was and they continue to have a perfect pregnancy. Good luck and i hope everything is just fine :)
  • Also DH and I had sex and the discharge happened probably 30 hrs after that.  I was thinking possibly something got irritated!? Seriously I just want to sleep through this first trimester!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly that is probably what did it because that is why i spotted  my cervix was irritated. I too wish i could sleep through it. i don't have an appointment till august 1st and I have been so scared that the heart beat wont be there again but then i think if i worry myself to death then i wont enjoy my pregnancy. Just embrace the positives and i was told having symptoms is a good sign. Just go tomorrow and have them just do a quick check and everything will be better. Hope you have a good sunday :)
  • imageLovelyABR:
    Also DH and I had sex and the discharge happened probably 30 hrs after that. nbsp;I was thinking possibly something got irritated!? Seriously I just want to sleep through this first trimester!

It is possible that it got irritated from sex. You could always call the doctor on call from your clinic and see what they say. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!

• I had spotting and went in for a blood draw and my progesterone was very low and i have been on suppositories since. If I were u I would call first thing tomorrow morning and just let them know what's going on and see what they say. Mine was also brown spotting at one point it had a pink tinge to it. This was at 5 weeks for me. I am now 13 and saw baby at 12 sucking its thumb!
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"