March 2013 Moms
Options

fffc

Re: fffc

• Options
    ..... Annnnd the board is dead ..insert mobile sad face here..
  • Options
    Thanks to people not paying attention my confession, a day late, is that I'm fed up with posts that don't belong here. Since I'm brand new to being a stay at home mom for now this is like my contact to the outside world and I would like to not have to sift through posts for 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageegbjaf:
    ..... Annnnd the board is dead ..insert mobile sad face here..

I know. I love having this board. I think everyone went to fb. But no one posts questions there, just pictures!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs.Castaldi:
    Thanks to people not paying attention my confession, a day late, is that I'm fed up with posts that don't belong here. Since I'm brand new to being a stay at home mom for now this is like my contact to the outside world and I would like to not have to sift through posts for 2014

I hear ya. I became a sahm July 5th. Though I do have a job interview in early August.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    My fffc is that my life has been so routine lately that I have nothing to confess....make that boringly routine.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    My FFFC is that I'm a little sick of my closest friend only coming over to my house, or spending any amount of time with me for that matter, just to see my son. So lately when she calls to come by, I lie and say we are busy or I just don't answer her calls. I'm glad she is so excited about my son but I would still appreciate a little hangout time with her minus the little guy. However, anytime I try to make plans with her that don't involve my son, she blows me off.
  • Options
    imageDolls2011:
    My FFFC is that I'm a little sick of my closest friend only coming over to my house, or spending any amount of time with me for that matter, just to see my son. So lately when she calls to come by, I lie and say we are busy or I just don't answer her calls. I'm glad she is so excited about my son but I would still appreciate a little hangout time with her minus the little guy. However, anytime I try to make plans with her that don't involve my son, she blows me off.

Ugh that sucks I feel like I've had just the opposite. My maid if honor and my wedding rsvp'd yes to my shower then never showed. She hasn't had any contact with me since then. Most of my other friends haven't either. I guess because I can't go to everyone's parties and the bar I no longer am allowed to be their friend. It seems like having a baby shows you who is really important in your life and who never was.

My fffc is that sometimes I think that I would like to have another baby rather soon. But then I think I slap myself in the face and get over it. Lol
  • Options
    imageBlondie1212:
    imageDolls2011:

Ugh that sucks I feel like I've had just the opposite. My maid if honor and my wedding rsvp'd yes to my shower then never showed. She hasn't had any contact with me since then. Most of my other friends haven't either. I guess because I can't go to everyone's parties and the bar I no longer am allowed to be their friend. It seems like having a baby shows you who is really important in your life and who never was.

My fffc is that sometimes I think that I would like to have another baby rather soon. But then I think I slap myself in the face and get over it. Lol

Agreed about the friends issue! Not that I really want to go out to bars and stuff all the time, but it would be nice to do SOMETHING without the little man for a bit. I know everyone says you need to do things for yourself etc, but man it's hard to do!! DH seems so helpless whenever he has LO that's it's like I can't ever be more than a few minutes away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"