September 2013 Moms

~~Sunday Ticker Change~~

Well after the site was down and no changes were made (boo on you Bump, boo on you) here we are. Another week bites the dust. So tell us...

Week?

Fruit?

Appointments?

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy?

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends?

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise?

Re: ~~Sunday Ticker Change~~

• Week? 32

Fruit? Two lovely squashes in my belly.

Appointments? Tuesday for a quick BPP and weight check on baby Cale

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy? Constant pelvic pain (sharp, shooting, pressure) and I want my sex drive back. Poor DH.

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends? I have always, always loved feeling baby kicks and knowing they were safe inside of me.

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise? I am Type A through and through. Things have to be done a certain way, I have to know what, when, where, why, and occasionally how on a regular basis. Its tough on me since pregnancy, especially a multiple pregnancy are full of what ifs and no solid answers. Bed rest has all but killed me as well. Watching someone else clean and clean things in a different way than I would has made me crazy!

• Week? 32 Weeks

Fruit?
    Squash

Appointments?
    None this week. Am taking a breastfeeding class on Tuesday at BRU though and hopefully doing hosp tour.

Hemmroids..TMI I know. sleeping only on my side And cant wait to say "bye bye bye" to my swollen body

Feeling him kick and move inside of me and all the helpfulness and kindness of strangers bc here in NJ that's pretty rare depending on where you are lol

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise?
    I think for most part I am pretty much the same though I pay more attention now to those with babies to see if I can learn something whether it be learn to do or NOT to do something some things people say make me cringe but I know Never to say never because I just haven't been in that position yet!
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Week?  34

Fruit?  Butternut squash (or, as Ross would say, squatternut bosh)

Appointments? After next week it's on to the weekly appointments

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy?  The inability to rise from a seated position without making some kind of strange sound

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends?  Feeling our little guy kick and move, no other feeling like it in the world!

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise?  I think I'm a bit more conscientious but I don't think it has changed me that much.  I've always been a planner/organizer, and in some ways that has improved - but in other ways I'm more scatterbrained! 

DS1: 9/4/2013
    DS2: 10/23/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Week? 30, finally! 

Fruit? 2 cucumbers 

Appointments? MFM Tuesday and OB Friday 

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy? Bed rest! 

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends? Nothing! 

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality? I started type A and now I'm a mad type A watching everyone do everything for me. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Week?: 33!

Fruit?: Durian fruit

Appointments?: Next Monday

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy?: The constant worry about something going wrong with the pregnancy.

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends?: Baby kicks and movement, as well as the attention lol

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise?:

I think I am mostly the same, maybe a bit more type A. The secon trimester made my type a come out... Right now I think I am a little more laid back
  • Week? 32 Weeks

Fruit?
    Squash

Appointments?
    My 32 week appt is tomorrow.

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy? Uncomfortableness, leg cramps and problems with sleeping. People staring at you.

Feeling him move.

I think I am the same. I def pay more attention to babies now and ask my friends more about their children too.

• Week? 31!

Fruit? I never know

Appointments? One on Tuesday. Standard 2 week appt (originally) but now we will be discussing the recent GD diagnosis

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy? The GD! The heartburn too. I would say the insomnia, but something tells me I won't be getting much sleep when bean arrives  ;)

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends? Um... I suppose everyone telling me how cute I look. I'm pretty sure the squishy post baby belly is considerably less cute. lol

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise? I'm pretty much the same. Actually, I think it somehow relaxed me. I originally thought I would be crazy type, particularly with the nursery, and having everything "just so". That totally ended up not being the case.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week? 31

Fruit? Pineapple. Wow! This just amazes me thinking about how far we all have come!

Appointments? None this week...unless I miserably failed my 3-hour glucose and they call to schedule me an appointment for that...

Things you are excited to end with pregnancy? Not being able to sleep on my tummy or have the occasional mixed drink or rare steak...hmm, I'm all about the food...haha

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends? Feeling LO move inside me and, if I can be selfish for a minute, having people smile at me and (sweetly) comment on my growing belly in public.

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise? I think I've always been somewhat Type A. I have a hard time delegating or relying on DH to do some things like clean. I'm hoping that I will learn to let some of this go for DH's sake when LO comes. 

• Week? 33

Fruit? Durian Fruit

Appointments? Next appointment is August 9 to do my GBS test and final ultrasound to check position.

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy? The increasing exhaustion, the lack of lung space, and trying to find a comfy position to sleep in.

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends? I feel like I will miss the precious kicks and flips in my tummy, also knowing there is a little person in there is so amazing!  I wonder, though, if once baby is here I'll be so excited to be his mama in the outside world that I won't miss pregnancy?

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise? I have struggled with anxiety issues in my teens and college years, but ever since I got engaged (4 years ago) and realized a family could be on the horizon I have made a daily effort to remain stress-free.  I've been to counseling and practice EMDR techniques and I now do quite well under pressure.  In fact, on my wedding day I was the one calmly waiting by the limo while everyone else ran around like chickens without heads!  I suspect it will be a similar situation when the baby arrives Stick out tongue

• mcg512mcg512 member

Week?     32

Fruit?       Squash

Appointments?      Next Monday for a regular 2 week check up. 

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy?      Heartburn, swollen hands and feet.  I miss my rings and shoes!  

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends?      Feeling baby kick and wiggle inside.  Could have never imagined how amazing this feeling truly is! 

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise?      I've always been type A and I think pregnancy has made it even worse! (if that's possible)  I want to know as much information as possible and all the ins and outs of every situation which is nearly impossible with pregnancy.  I'm a planner and want things done the way I want them done when I want them done!  I don't sound crazy at all do I? :wink::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Week? 34 weeks

Fruit? Canteloup I think

Appointments? 34 week appt on Tuesday

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy? Constant hip pain and I also want my sex drive back!

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends? The only thing is feeling the kicks and not caring too much on weight gain being this is our last.

I'm still the same personality wise pregnancy just makes me more of a party pooper not as up for doing things with friends and family
  • Week? 32

Fruit? Squash

Appointments? 2 week checkup on Friday

Uncomfortable sex, lack of lung capacity, not being able to sleep comfortably, and always being tired.

The little movements and to be quite honest, some of the attention. I'm a bit of an AW sometimes. Lol

I was pretty Type A for awhile but I think I'm calming down again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Week? 30

Fruit? A cucumber

Appointments? Wednesday with the Midwife and every other week from now on.

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy? Insomnia! I'm having the hardest time getting a good nights rest!

Feeling LO move around. It's such an amazing and empowering feeling.

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality?
    I think I've stayed pretty consistant. I have my moments of being Type A but I'm trying to relax and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy
  • Week? 34

Fruit? Butternut Squash

Appointments? Appt on Tuesday. After this I have 1 more in 2 weeks and then start going every week.

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy? Heartburn and not having to sleep on my side. I am so excited to sleep on my belly and flat on my back.

Feeling LO move around. Besides that I think I'm ready to be done with pregnancy.

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality?
    I think I have stayed about the same. I am an atty so I'm already pretty type A and like to be in control.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Week? 33

Fruit? No idea. 

Appointments? Neurologist on Wednesday, check-up on Thursday

Things you are excited to end with the pregnancy? Strangers feeling the need to comment on my body and my choices all the time.

Things you will miss when this pregnancy ends? Hmmm...  oh, I like that I can't et out of social engagements easily now.

GTKY: Do you think pregnancy has made you more Type A or are you still the same personality wise? I was already Type A, this is just a fun new area for me to apply that too. ;-)

"She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"