March 2014 Moms

Having hot flashes

I keep having hot flashes.. anyone else? Haven't read this on the symptoms list .. just wondering if I am the only one. I know it's from the hormones.

Usually I am always cold... We were driving to dinner and I got one..  DH was like hurry roll down the window, lol I think I stuck my head out the window like a dog, lol

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

Re: Having hot flashes

• I am having them!  About once a day!  I also got them during AF too, so I'm kinda used to it.  But it sucks! Hmm
    **TW kids and loss mentioned**

-- DS 3.8.14
    -- MC 9.22.16 at 8 wks

• I get them especially when I get ready.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes constantly! Cold water and ice packs!
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Me too! I got them before I was pregnant too but only in the summer. Its weird to get them in winter!!
  • Yup! Got them too I dread blow drying my hair for when I'm done I'm sweating like a dog! Lol
  • Yup. DH kids he doesn't know if I'm pregnant or going through menopause.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Glad I am not alone, lol

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• jwls84jwls84 member
    Oh ya! With my first I was cold and with this one, so far anyway, I am hot! Like sweating and stinky hot, it sucks!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm having a real hard time regulating my body temperature! I'm always cold too and now just sitting I start overheating and running, forget about it! Ha hopefully it doesn't last long!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, they are terrible. I have been mostly getting them in the morning and when I first get to work. My coworker calls them power surges. They laugh at me for getting a fan and holding it in my face.
    I have been drinking enough water to supply Seaworld
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"