January 2014 Moms

Headaches?

Anyone else dealing with a lot of headaches? I seem to get them at least a few times a week. I never get headaches, so this is unusual for me.

imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

Re: Headaches?

• Yes I'm 13 weeks and have been getting them more frequent than usual. I didn't know if I should call my doctor because sometimes Tylenol doesn't seem to help :
  • Yeah, I've popped tylenol twice today and it hasn't helped.

imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

• Loading the player...
  • Yes. I've had a headache since yesterday morning. No amount of fluids, food, or sleep has cured it. I rarely get headaches so this blows.

I haven't taken anything for it because pain medication rarely works for me anyways.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes!  I have an OB appointment this week and its definitely on my list to ask about. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes and it is no fun. Didn't have them with my first...this time I have an awful headache like every two weeks for like 3 days straight. Cold washcloth with ice cube on my head at night helps. Tylenol usually doesn't but thank goodness it did yesterday while I was at work! Hope it gets better for you!
  • I've had headaches and dizzy spells recently. I usually take 2 Tylenol and it helps most of the time.  Sometimes though the only thing that helps is a nap.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had this problem for 3 days on and off and finally called my docs office about it. They told me they were Hormonal Headaches and the nurse I spoke to told me to take two Tylenols and drink a caffeinated drink. I popped those two babies in and drank some Mountain Dew and started feeling much better soon after that! Hope yours leave you soon!
  • I've gotten them wih each pregnancy. They suck. But a couple tylenol and a cold cloth on the forehead help mine. And caffiene. If you drastically dropped your caffiene intake after getting pregnant that could be a reason too.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• Mind are so bad, my neurologist gave me Tylenol 3 with codeine. It's not helping. I am having at least 3 migraines a week. I can take that everyday up until close to my delivery. The baby will go through withdrawals when it's born. They think mine have something to do with lack of sleep, so now I also take vistaril to help with sleep. This is so stressful!!
  • I rarely got headaches pre-pregnancy. Now, it seems like I get one almost every day. It is very faint, but it lasts forever, and tylenol helps only sometimes. 

• headaches and bloody noses for me. a Tylenol seems to help
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"