May 2013 Moms

Shots and sleep regression

How long did your LO have sleep regression after getting shots? DS got his shots two days ago and is back to getting up every 3 hours. Yawn

Re: Shots and sleep regression

• A little fussiness at first, but no regression of sleeping pattern. Things should resolve soon.
  • I found her harder to put to sleep and much more fussy but once she was sleeping she still slept through the night. Hope LO sorts out soon for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We are back to 3 hrs For our longest stretch. We had shots Monday. I'm not really attributing it to shots since its been so long. Been happening about 3 days, but LO hasn't STTN ever yet so we may be a bad example.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• On the second night we had problems for one night. Back on track now.
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS had sleep regression for almost a week. We were at 8 to 9 hours a night then after his shots we went to 3 to 4 hours and worked our way back up to 8 to 9 over close to a weeks time.
  • That's good to hear that it was short lived! We were only up to 56 but the last two nights have been 23. Yawn
  • imagebeckyschell:
    I found her harder to put to sleep and much more fussy but once she was sleeping she still slept through the night. Hope LO sorts out soon for you!

Same here. Except our guy doesn't quite STTN. But we get about 6 hrs first stretch.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LO had her shots yesterday at 2:00. We have not had any regression- she was content until about 5, fussed more than usual,  then slept from 6-1, 1:30-5:30, and 6:30-10:30. She is now awake again and in good spirits. Hoping tonight goes smoothly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, about 2-3 days for my LO. She wanted to eat every 2-2 1/12 hours and it was a little harder to get her to sleep at night. Still not STTN but she kept to her 3-4am feeding time. She wanted to be held all the time as well. We had some great snuggle time but I definitely strained a muscle or two!
  • Funny, my LO just starting giving us 4 to 5 hrs but since the shots it has been every 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. He got his shots Monday.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"