November 2012 Moms

HS reunion

Our 20 year is next month.

I'm not all about to try to get "ready" by trying to lose weight or whatev... not even 100% i'll go....... I dunno.  I still see most of these people on FB and IRL... there are a couple peeps rollin in I haven't seen since HS but I don't feel that close to them anymore....

Anyone else doing a reunion this summer?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: HS reunion

• My 15 year is this summer, and I have no intention of going.

image   My chart 

• I don't have a reunion any time soon, but when I do I don't plan on going. Those that I have wanted to keep in touch with I have and the others..well I don't want to see them anyway. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My 15 is next year. I'll probably go.

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • It was supposed to be my 10 year, but they didn't get enough yes responses. So, they cancelled it. Whatever, I don't mind.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Mine aren't anywhere close, but I wouldn't go now and I'm 101% sure I won't go when they come.

I couldn't get out of high school fast enough.

• MaebbMaebb member
    I went to DH's 10 year a few years ago, and it was kind of awkward but kind of fun. He went to high school in this really country small town in GA. One girl ordered a mai tai at the bar, and the bartender didn't know how to make it, so she said, "Oh, that's ok. I'll just dip instead." And she pulled some chewing tobacco out of her purse. Klassy.

Anyway, some of the people were really nice, and DH enjoyed seeing them.
  • kbl13kbl13 member
    I've skipped all mine so far. Not that I would mind going if they would actually plan something worthwhile, but I'm not going to fly accross the country for a Facebook invite that says " let's all meet at the bar downtown..."

• My 10 year is next year and I cannot wait, I'm actually counting down. I only graduated with 108 kids so via Facebook and the ones I keep in contact with I pretty much know what the majority of them are doing these days.
  • for our 10 year we still had funds in our account and we had a nice dinner at  restaurant... rented their pavilion... it was nice and fun and many made a a night of it in town after... ac ouple relationships were created and weddings and kids :)

Our 20 year is at a restaurant/bar one of our classmates opened and tickets are $65 ... kinda steep in my eyes BUT I think if all is OK I might go

I was a theatre yearbook girl in HS... hung out with and dated the long haired rocker guys and generally liked HS......most of the people attending the reunion are ones who have left town since then... but there are a few people flying in for the fun

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I'm sure we will go to each of ours. We won't have one for 2 years but still plan on going.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"