August 2013 Moms

WARNING TMI: Weird Bowel Movement

Mobile: WARNING TMI Weird Bowel Movement 

This is TMI, but who else, besides my pregnant internet stranger friends, can I discuss bowel movements with? No one. 

This morning, I was having some mild cramping. I decided to try going to the bathroom. It was actually really easy! No constipation, no hardness. It was glorious.

Then, when I looked, the actual product was super long and skinny. Not pencil-thin, but not  normal thickness. I don't know whether to be grateful for the easiest BM in 6 months or to be concerned with the weird shape. 

As Liz Lemon once said, 

"Anyone else BM-ing like a rockstar?" 

Re: WARNING TMI: Weird Bowel Movement

• I have had a few like that recently. It is really nice to not have to struggle to go. Ob said not to worry
    Tara
  • LOL. I actually haven't had a BM in about a day so its really starting to drive me nuts :(

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • hahaha :)
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• How long has it been since you've gone? For the most part I wouldn't worry, but it also made me think you might be backed up and that's what could squeeze by, if that makes sense.
    image image

• imageSoleil3:
    How long has it been since you've gone? For the most part I wouldn't worry, but it also made me think you might be backed up and that's what could squeeze by, if that makes sense.

You would think so, but I go once or twice a day. It's just normally a lot more difficult. Like, I typically spend 10 minutes in the bathroom. This was like one minute.  

• Those have been my poops lately.

I still poop all the time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Then I wouldn't worry :) could just be something you ate :)
    image image

• Third trimester has been remarkable kind to my intestines. I wouldn't worry about what you described. Sounds like a skinny poo. /shrug

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageSoleil3:
    How long has it been since you've gone? For the most part I wouldn't worry, but it also made me think you might be backed up and that's what could squeeze by, if that makes sense.

I think this is me, too.

I was LITERALLY just telling DH I would do unholy things to take a big, fat sh!t right now. Like, clog the toilet big, just so I could feel like I've made some progress down there.

• I've been experiencing the same thing the past week. I'm not questioning it though! Don't want to upset the BM gods. Just keep telling myself it is my body's way of making more room for the labor process. ;)
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • imagePrimRoseMama:
    Third trimester has been remarkable kind to my intestines. I wouldn't worry about what you described. Sounds like a skinny poo. /shrug

Could not agree more. From someone who would be lucky to go 2-3 times a week to 2 times a day on average the past several weeks, I am not complaining!!  Also, in the days - weeks leading up to labor, our bodies start doing some weird things to prepare.  so consider it a very welcome change! 

• imagePrimRoseMama:
    Third trimester has been remarkable kind to my intestines. I wouldn't worry about what you described. Sounds like a skinny poo. /shrug

Could not agree more. From someone who would be lucky to go 2-3 times a week to 2 times a day on average the past several weeks, I am not complaining!!  Also, in the days - weeks leading up to labor, our bodies start doing some weird things to prepare.  so consider it a very welcome change! 

• imageTurtleMomma:
    imageSoleil3:
    I think this is me, too. I was LITERALLY just telling DH I would do unholy things to take a big, fat sh!t right now. Like, clog the toilet big, just so I could feel like I've made some progress down there.

all of this sounds about right to me 

• I finally went after two days.. It was glorious. The times I have been going I usually go a few times a day because its just not possible for an all in one go poop. Hmm, does that make sense? Anyways, glad you had a quick poop though!!!
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"