August 2013 Moms

Baby favorite side

Does anybody else have a baby favorite side? Mine is always on the right and keeps going more right which hurts sometimes. My belly looks all lopsided

Re: Baby favorite side

• Baby girl is always on my right side too. Her butt sticks out all crazy
  • My LO's body is on the left with his feet on the right.

• Loading the player...
  • kbeebkbeeb member
    lol, yeah, my lo prefers the right side too! Sometimes my right side is sticking out over two inches further than my left! 
    image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Up until this week, LO loved my left side and that is where his back was and his little butt would stick out.  For some reason, he has changed his mind this week and now his back is along my right side and now he will stick his butt out there and stick his little feet out my left side.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Add another one to the right! My LO also likes sticking out his little bum so I usually have a nice hard spot on my upper abdomen which is usually nice and sore (almost like a bruise) even when he has shifted a bit. :op
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • RK125RK125 member
    DD lays on the left, but her bum loves the upper right side by my ribs.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Right! I feel feet on left and she sticks out her butt constantly.
  • This little guy likes my left side, he pushes his little bum right out and sometimes when I'm sitting down it will reach up to my boob. His feet are all about my right ribs, I can feel his feet rubbing together and his toes flicking off my lower ribs.
    I love all the movements, I can't wait to see him move not just feel.
  • My baby is on my right side a lot! I am also most comfortable laying on my right side.
  • Ds hangs out on my right, probably because my placenta is on the left near my spine.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imagejesusita2002:
    Add another one to the right! My LO also likes sticking out his little bum so I usually have a nice hard spot on my upper abdomen which is usually nice and sore almost like a bruise even when he has shifted a bit. :op

This is my LO to!
  • Oh yeah!  She definitely prefers the right side also.  She has for the entire pregnancy.  And her little booty sticks out right above my rib cage and makes my belly look all funky.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO is on my left. Always. My belly is so lopsided.
  • Baby's butt is always high on the right.  But I know my placenta is low and on the left so I think maybe that's why?  Maybe the placenta's uncomfortable?
  • LO has been on my right side my whole pregnancy.  He loves to squirm his little bottom up on my right side.....not as much now that he has dropped.  It makes it impossible to sleep on my right side at all because he  starts kicking me.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• My right side also. He butt is right in my ribcage and it literally looks like a small little hump. People looking straight on at me can even notice it! It is so painful!
  • She used to favor my right side but lately she's been on my left a lot. It's funny to look down and see one side bulging out farther than the other!

• She is always moving back and forth - just like me, I toss and turn all night long.
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• my LO has been hanging out on the right. My belly always bulges to the right and it looks so freaky lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAACaHa13:
    My LO's body is on the left with his feet on the right.

Yep! This! He keeps kicking my right ribs all the time, which is REALLY uncomfortable, bordering on painful. 

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My little guy likes to hang out on my left side with his feet sticking out my right side. He is always like this except for once last week he switched for the day and it was so uncomfortable! I think my ute and stomach is stretched to accommodate him on my left and the right side just didn't fit him as well.

Married 07/17/2010
    Diagnosed with PCOS 10/20/2010 
    TTC since Oct 2010 
    BFP #1 March 31st 2011 Due December 10 2011 
    Missed m/c discovered June 2nd 2011 at 12w4d
    D&C scheduled June 7th 2011 at 13w2d
    Found out our baby boy had Triploidy XXY through embryopathology
    BFP #2 September 28th 2011 Due June 8th 2012
    Missed m/c discovered November 20th 2011 at 11w2d
    D&C November 29th 2011 at 12w4d
    Found out our baby girl had Monosomy X through embryopathology
    BFP #3 April 24th 2012 Due January 5th 2013
    Betas falling on 04/26/12 Chemical Pregnancy
    RPL testing done, multi nodular goiters on thyroid discovered.

BFP #4 November 22nd 2012, Due August 5th 2013
    Betas: 17 @ 9dpo, 62 @ 11dpo, 124 @ 12dpo, 321 @ 14dpo 720 @ 16dpo 13,805 @ 23 dpo 
    First ultrasound at 6w3d, hb 122 bpm. 
    Second ultrasound at 7w3d hb 143 bpm 
    Third ultrasound at 10w1d hb 167-170 bpm 
    Forth ultrasound 12w1d hb 167 bpm 
    Graduated rpl program, moving on to regular ob! 
    It's a boy! 

Little man was born August 1st 2013, 7lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches long

• When I first started feeling her move she was always on the right, then she moved to my left hip and stayed there for a good while. Now she is always poking her booty out near my ribs on the right side and her elbow just above my left hip.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"