March 2013 Moms
Options

Four month wakeful period??

Lo is an awesome sleeper and was going 812 hrs a night, everynight. The last two nights have been different as shes fought to get out of her swaddle to get her hands in her mouth as shes uncomfortable and starting to teethe as well. When I go into her room shes awake, not crying but just fussing. She is 16.5 weeks. Any suggestions on what I can do to help her? I'm not sure if its the teething or four month wakeful period or a combo of the two but this is awful!

Re: Four month wakeful period??

• Options
    We are going on week 3 of what I guess is the 4 month sleep regression. Before, LO was giving us at least a 5 or 6 hour stretch followed by a 2 or 3 hour stretch. Now she fights sleep like we're torturing her and she wakes every 1 to 2 hours ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Honestly, we are back to survival mode like when she was a newborn. DH and I sleep in shifts, and she usually ends up sleeping in her bouncer because we can sometimes get a 3 hour stretch that way. We're miserable and can't wait for this to get better.
  • Options

It sucks, but you'll get through it. Thankfully it doesnt last too long

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have daydreams about taking LO to daycare, calling in sick to work, and sleeping all day. I haven't had more than 4 hours straight since this blasted regression started.
  • Options
    imagePinkie78:
    Our son was a terrible sleeper from 3.5 to 4.5 months. nbsp;He's only been waking once a night the past week. nbsp;Hopefully it's short lived for you.nbsp;

ONCE A NIGHT?!?! DS2 never stopped waking up at least once a night... Last night it was literally every two hours from 9:30 on!!!

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Options
    imagePinkie78:
    Our son was a terrible sleeper from 3.5 to 4.5 months. nbsp;He's only been waking once a night the past week. nbsp;Hopefully it's short lived for you.nbsp;

ONCE A NIGHT?!?! DS2 never stopped waking up at least once a night... Last night it was literally every two hours from 9:30 on!!!

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"