Parenting

FB Fail!

I posted a pic of DS2 snuggling with his lovie while sleeping in my arms. I didn't notice that my bra, which I had taken off because the underwire was digging into me, was in the corner of the pic. Whoops!

Then last night I decided to change my cover photo and stupidly picked that same picture. I changed it to something else this morning but still!

Anyway, I think that as long as I am not actually in the bra when it gets posted on FB then I'm still doing pretty well, lol.

image image

Re: FB Fail!

• imageCTGirl30:
    Lol. Could've been worse. Have you seen the series of photos people have posted with their dildoes accidentally in the background?

Yes! And the "sexy selfie" shots of chicks with their kids in the background. I figure I have a long way to go before I reach that level, lol.

image image
  • imageamykins1283:
    imageCTGirl30:
    Lol. Could've been worse. Have you seen the series of photos people have posted with their dildoes accidentally in the background?
    Yes! And the "sexy selfie" shots of chicks with their kids in the background. I figure I have a long way to go before I reach that level, lol.

or the one with a big turd in the toilet behind her- It could be worse OP! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol! I've seen some real messed up ones. I think you're still good.
  • Where are these FB pics you guys are talking about? I wanna see.
  • imageshanado:
    Where are these FB pics you guys are talking about? I wanna see.
    me too!

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• My friend's dad sells antique furniture on Craigslist all the time and one time he posted a picture of a dresser with a mirror and you could see her mom in her underwear in the mirror. It was amazing. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • imageCTGirl30:
    imagemamaREB29:
    imageshanado:
    Where are these FB pics you guys are talking about? I wanna see.
    me too!

I believe it's through someecards.

I know buzzfeed has some lists of this kind of stuff.

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"