September 2013 Moms

July babies!

It actually upsets me that I've missed so much on this board the past few days! But I've been totally out of it and unable to keep up with anything.

I was admitted into the hospital for baby A breaking her water last Saturday, and I was put on hospital bed rest until July 29th, 34 weeks.
Welllllll, seems like baby A had a mind of her own and decided to put her momma into labor on her time.
I was in labor for over 24 hours which was torture! All I can say is thank god for the epidural! I was dilating about a centimeter every three to four hours until they chose to give me pitocin to speed things up.
After hours of anticipation, I was able to finally push both babies out at 2:13 and 2:40 AM!
Isabelle Grace was first weighing in at 3 lbs 10 oz, and Isaac Anthony came soon after weighing in at 4 lbs 2 oz.
They are small babies, but have not needed any help breathing on their own, and they even have great sucking reflexes so far. In less than a day, they were transferred from the level 3 to level 2 NICU.
I love seeing them do so great! I love every moment I get to spend with them and all I hope is that they keep progressing so I can take them home sooner than later!

I might have to jump over to the July board to see how things are there, but I don't think they'll compare to you September ladies!
And I also want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! For having these babies early, everything is absolutely great!!!

Re: July babies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"