TTC After a Loss
Options

Exciting Weekend Plans?

What're you ladies getting into is weekend? Anything fun and exciting going on?

Re: Exciting Weekend Plans?

• Options

Tomorrow I'm going to downtown Chicago for a GTG with seven gals from my private FB group that formed two years ago as an off shoot from 3T.  I've never met any of them so we're all pretty stoked.  Then Sunday I'm helping with park layout for the festival my town has that DH & I have been on the board for for years.  It's the start for the insanity that goes Wednesday-Sunday next week.  I'm off work volunteering the entire time and it's usually the most fun I have all summer.   

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    imagekatib77:
    Tomorrow I'm going to downtown Chicago for a GTG with seven gals from my private FB group that formed two years ago as an off shoot from 3T. nbsp;I've never met any of them so we're all pretty stoked. nbsp;Then Sunday I'm helping with park layout for the festival my town has that DH amp; I have been on the board for for years. nbsp;It's the start for the insanity that goes WednesdaySunday next week. nbsp;I'm off work volunteering the entire time and it's usually the most fun I have all summer. nbsp;nbsp;

Sounds like fun!!! Will you be posting pics after the GTG? How exciting to meet in person!! Have a blast!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsbtobe2012:
    imagekatib77:
    Tomorrow I'm going to downtown Chicago for a GTG with seven gals from my private FB group that formed two years ago as an off shoot from 3T. nbsp;I've never met any of them so we're all pretty stoked. nbsp;Then Sunday I'm helping with park layout for the festival my town has that DH amp; I have been on the board for for years. nbsp;It's the start for the insanity that goes WednesdaySunday next week. nbsp;I'm off work volunteering the entire time and it's usually the most fun I have all summer. nbsp;nbsp;
    Sounds like fun!!! Will you be posting pics after the GTG? How exciting to meet in person!! Have a blast!

Because the GTG is gals that used to be on 3T but are not regs anymore I don't plan to post pics anywhere on TB, but FB and maybe my blog.  I know DebateThis used to be a reg here and sadly she can't make it :(  She's on bed rest I believe.  But aside from her, I don't think any of my #75 are or were here.  

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    I need to let one of you plan my weekend for me or something

All I have figured out for today is that I want to be showered before DH gets home from work this afternoon haha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"