May 2013 Moms
Options

PSA Pampers at BRU

Babies R Us is having a sale on Pampers, in store only today and tomorrow. Buy two large boxes of diapers and save $25. I don't know how good of a deal this is because I haven't compared diaper prices yet, but I figured I'd share. I bought the 2 boxes just so I can continue to put off comparison shopping a little longer. :)

Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)

Re: PSA Pampers at BRU

• Options
    kmcd23kmcd23 member
    Thanks, I've got a gift card for there too!
  • Options
    A couple years ago i price compared and if u buy the biggest bulk box, they are a lil cheaper per diaper at BRU
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Damn them! I just bought a case there yesterday! Grrrr....
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip on pricing!  BeesMomma, do you think they price adjust?  I know Target will, I don't know about BRU.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if the prices vary by store or region, but I did the math today when I was there and that makes the baby drys 15 cents per diaper. I think when I get the big cases at Walmart, they come out to 20.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I saw the email from pampers. Was the 25 off a future purchase or at the time of buying the diapers?
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    imagejacqueandadam:
    I saw the email from pampers. Was the 25 off a future purchase or at the time of buying the diapers?

It was a discount off that purchase. Twelve fifty off each of the two boxes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"