June 2013 Moms

Dilemma

I am starving, but LO is sleeping soundly on my chest. She was fussy for the past two hours and is finally quiet. I swear sometimes she nurses and comfort sucks so I won't put her down. I hadn't planned to baby wear, but I might need to invest in a wrap. I think I will choose quiet happy baby over food this time.

Re: Dilemma

• I want water and the fresh fruit that I just cut up in my fridge. But I too am held hostage on my couch by my little guy right now... But he's so cute I can't be mad
  • I've lost a lot of baby weight because of this same problem. Can't wait for my sling rings to come so I can finish my wrap.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Nix55Nix55 member
    I have trouble getting stuff done with my baby bump when I'm wearing her. Are there any tricks or does it just take practice?
  • Get a wrap! My biggest issue is not spilling food on DD's head.
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Duplicate post
  • I chose food and put her in the swing where she had a huge poop explosion. Glad it wasn't on me lol
  • I make these decisions daily.  My other one is shower vs sleep!  Ha!  If DS falls asleep in/on something that isn't my chest I either grab a quick shower or a quick nap.  My longest without a shower has been 3 days...as you can tell shower rarely wins!  
  • Shower wins over nap when I can no longer stand my own BO. With the hormonal sweating, I've only made it two days at the most.
  • imagejustplanelove:
    Go for the wrap. You will feel like a new woman, freeer than you've ever felt before. You'll want to dance around in the living room amp; frolic. No, I'm not exaggerating. Also, you'll be up for all those things because you can freely stand in front of the refrigerator amp; choose your lunch :

Haha..this is a true statement. Don't know what I would do without mine
              image image

• imageCoffeeBeanFiend91:
    I've lost a lot of baby weight because of this same problem..

This was me with DS1, now with the moby and having to get DS1 a snack all the time (and inevitably snitching), the baby weight is not going ANYWHERE! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"