January 2014 Moms

----->Peanut<----

Hey lady! I saw on the royal baby post that you mentioned that you went public with your announcement yesterday! So how did you do it? I've been waiting to see what you were going to do since you've been saying you wanted something creative. Did I miss a post about that?

On a side note: Anyone wanna bring me dinner? I'm home on bed rest, (wrecked car is in the shop even if I did want to drive) and I suddenly do NOT want what we have here at home. :( DH will get back tonight but not til about 10:30.

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ----->Peanut<----

• I didn't end up doing my original idea. I will post what I started. But then as the PgAL brain got to me, I lost my momentum. I was so scared to put a lot of work into it and then not be able to use it. So we ended up just telling a lot of people in person and then I posted an ultrasound pic last night. I know, anticlimactic. I am so ashamed. I will come up with something good for the sex reveal though.

I'll go upload my original video and then link it here.

• Ok, here's my video.

Disclaimer: It's not 100% done and I didn't finish the editing. I was going to do a different song for weeks 8-12. You should know that I am a goofball. And I spontaneously dance everywhere.

I might still do this type of them once I start showing. Like a HDBD dance of the week.

Video link

• Loading the player...
  • So cute! I love this!
    I can't wait to meet you Neva Margaret Rebecca
    Pregnancy Ticker
  •  

Love. it. Seriously that is freaking adorable! You should totally finish it and share it with your friends and fam!! Andplusalso I love your haircut.

And yes this concept will be even better once you are dancing around with a big belly. How fun would that be to have the whole pregnancy documented this way. :)  

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • Thank you. Maybe I'll start it up again next week and have it be a second and third tri thing. I have a bunch of songs lined up for various milestones. I won't do the whole song because that would get boring, haha. But yes, it would be a cool way to document it. That was the original idea. :)
  • imagepeanut+muse:

Ok, here's my video.

Disclaimer: It's not 100% done and I didn't finish the editing. I was going to do a different song for weeks 8-12. You should know that I am a goofball. And I spontaneously dance everywhere.

I might still do this type of them once I start showing. Like a HDBD dance of the week.

Video link

love it! So fun and creative :) 

• Love the video Sooo cute and creative! Wish I was that creative! Would be really neat to see you progress throughout your pregnancy.

Jaclyn D'Ausilio Jackie D'Ausilio

Married 6.22.12

Baby Oliver Born 1.11.14

• I also love the haircut!  That's very similar to the style I was trying to get before the butcher of North Van got a hold of me!!!  Safe to say I haven't been to a hairdresser since and my hair now looks more like a mane.....

Cute vid!

• Yup - keep adding to it! I think you could do the whole 40 weeks with the one song! (especially skipping a few weeks here and there)
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Love this. It would be great to see your belly grow throughout it. I hope you choose to finish. I'm jealous that I didn't think of something like this.  

• imageCaliCarly77:
    Yup - keep adding to it! I think you could do the whole 40 weeks with the one song! (especially skipping a few weeks here and there)

Well, if I continue -- which I probably will -- I'll definitely use different songs. No way can I keep being creative with the same song over and over again, haha. And I'm very good at cutting, editing, and splicing music, since it's part of what I do for a living. I might do a couple of weeks of the same song, but part of the humor will be the songs that I have chosen for different milestones. :)

• ArrgcrArrgcr member
    I absolutely adore this!!!!!
  • That was cute :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• I love this!!!  So cute :)
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• imagepeanut+muse:

Ok, here's my video.

Video link

Love it! 

**********************************************************************************************************************

Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010, TTC#1 since May 2012
    Cycle#1-3 Clomid 50mg + TI= No response
    Cycle#4-5 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1000mg + TI= BFN, but finally ovulation!!!
    Cycle #6 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1500mg + IUI(4/15)= BFP!!! EDD 01/06/2014 <br>

Stella Margaret arrived on December 21, 2013!

imageimage image

• Wonderful! I was thinking though how did you move around like that and not feel nauseous?
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Definitely keep it up... It would be cute if you keep dancing the same direction across the camera each week and then edit it at the end so that it's just you going across once with your growing belly!  Maybe start wearing the same outfit??

Love it mama! 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Cute!
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

• Very cute video, peanut.

Hope you are feeling better Cara!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"