August 2013 Moms

Update latent labor

This afternoon I had an OB appointment. I have been contracting pretty steady over the last week. Last Friday I was 1cm. This afternoon I am 3cm and contracting every 6 to 7 minutes. My OB told me to stay close to the hospital and start walking he thinks maybe he may come tonight. DH is now totally freaking out because he is supposed to leave in the morning and doesn't know if he should go or not. So we play waiting game now to see if I will transition to active labor. DH tried to talk to BM about it and she said she will call the police if his girls aren't at the halfway point by midnight tomorrow. Pointless because he is not violating anything, there is nothing in writing about drop off dates and times. If baby comes she wants him to leave me and baby to start the drive to take them as soon as he is born as in me still in the hospital. I am at a loss for words and DH doesn't even know what to do. Meanwhile I feel like crap. He's mad, I am contracting and the SKIDS are all excited baby might be coming and keep asking. I really don't know what to do anymore.
imageimageimageimage

Re: Update latent labor

• Oh man. I don't even know what to say. :( Good luck! 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • HhaberHhaber member
    Wow, BM sounds like a real peach. I'm sorry you are going through this. Hopefully, your little man waits to make his entrance until after his daddy gets home. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • BM really pisses me off with all this drama she causes for you :(  Good luck tonight!!
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• So sorry you have to deal with all this especially right NOW....I'm sending you good vibes and I just hope everything works out to the best for you and your family. TP to you and yours.
  • What a meanie pants!! Do you guys have anyone that would be willing to pick up the skids for y'all, a grandparent or aunt? BM is being totally unreasonable and it only hurts her kiddos. What a blitch! Thoughts and prayers to you!! Keep walking, try not to stress and good luck!! You could be meeting baby very soon! YAY!
  • Screw BM if there is nothing in writing, don't even worry about that right now. Take care of yourself!!
    image image

• Oh wow! Good thoughts that you make some more progress and finally get some relief AND get to meet your little dude.

And BM sounds like a freaking wench. I would advise her that if she wants her children by midnight, she needs to start driving.

Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • So sorry you have to deal with that! T P for you and LO on a safe a quick delivery.
  • That is such crap from BM! Sorry you are having to deal with all this. And to top it off, she's basically denying the kids a chance to possibly meet their new sibling! Wth! She shoulds like a real peach.

Good luck with everything, and hope everything goes smoothly if lo decides to come tonight!
  • Crap! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I'll be sending you positive vibes that everything turns out the way that is best for you and your family.

• imageAndreaVilla:
    What a horrible person she is. Please don't let her stress you. I know that sounds impossible. Man if I were him I would stick it out let her call the cops and be miserable. You are all a happy anxious family right now and you should not be left alone.

I don't know your situation but I say do this!! Screw her!! What are the cops going to do? Hello his wife was in LABOR I think that is a valid excuse for ANYTHING.

image   image
  • imageclarissamaealison:

imageAndreaVilla:
    What a horrible person she is. Please don't let her stress you. I know that sounds impossible. Man if I were him I would stick it out let her call the cops and be miserable. You are all a happy anxious family right now and you should not be left alone.

I don't know your situation but I say do this!! Screw her!! What are the cops going to do? Hello his wife was in LABOR I think that is a valid excuse for ANYTHING.

Ditto here! Ugh, that is so unnecessary! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pfh, she sounds pathetic. Hopefully everything goes the way it SHOULD and she can just shove it and put her big girl panties on. Good luck and will be thinkin of you!
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Oh no that sounds like an awful situation with the BM. Well good luck to you and hopefully you can just relax and focus on your baby.
  • ugh. that sounds annoying. but I wish you the best!! goodluck and how exciting that he's coming soon!

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • Sweet lord, you have so much on your plate right now and BM is not making things easy. Like pp said if nothing's in writing don't stress just concentrate on your little guy. Sending TP your way.
  • Thanks, you guys made me feel better. I am not sure what DH has decided but I think he is leaning towards not going. I personally think she doesn't want the kids to be here for the birth of the baby. I don't control labor, and she was warned well before summer time that the pick up date would be very close to my due date and an alternate plan needed to be made just in case.
    imageimageimageimage

• I am sorry about BM. Good luck. I went in today for an ob check cause I was having alot of pressure I am at 2 1/2 easily a 3 and am now 60. My MW told me that I could be having a baby tonight and I am just crossing my fingers if he is going to come early I would like to atleast get through Austin's birthday tomorrow. Which of course has me freaking out that I am going to go into labor. Oh and she also has to remind me that it's a full moon this week so we would have to wait and see. Good luck mama. I hope all goes well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSoleil3:
    Screw BM if there is nothing in writing, don't even worry about that right now. Take care of yourself!!

I agree with this. If she can't legally do anything then I wouldn't stress. You have yourself and baby to worry about now. 

Good luck. Thinking of you!  

• Ugh BM is a total twat. So sorry you're dealing with that. Since there is nothing in writing, your H should tell her he is staying with his wife who may give birth to his son within the next day or two. Tough titties.

Ugh I can't stand women like her.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagehenderson1026:
    BM really pisses me off with all this drama she causes for you :(  Good luck tonight!!

Seriously. She can step off. It's not like you want to be in latent labor. You're not doing it to inconvenience her. 

• Oh, girl. Way for BM to put a dark cloud over such an exciting time for you, DH, and the kids. I'm so sorry. Hopefully, she will see how ridiculous she is being and change her tune.

If your labor does progress, I'm wishing you the best of luck and sending you good vibes!! 

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Wow BM sounds like a real peach.

I really hope LO stays cooking until he gets back, if he has to go because of her.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • the cops won't do anything unless he is refusing to allow her to have the kids which is not the case. i would tell her tough cookies she can come get them or wait a few days. end of story

p.s sorry she is such a pain
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's a lot to handle on top of your very full plate! Good luck!!! I hope it all turns out ok!!
  • imageKtbug613:
    the cops won't do anything unless he is refusing to allow her to have the kids which is not the case. i would tell her tough cookies she can come get them or wait a few days. end of story

Yep, I agree with this!

• Let her have her tantrum. You and DH have more important things to do right now. Focus on your labor and deal with her later.

Best of luck and keep us posted!
  • Good luck tonight!!!

on in BM, they have a way with their drama and 'tudes..I deal with the same thing and am speechless a lot of the time at her actions..sorry you have.to be dealing with that right now!
  • Wow! She seems like a b!tch... Good luck with all of that! Can't wait for baby updates!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejenniferw91:
    Wow! She seems like a b!tch... Good luck with all of that! Can't wait for baby updates!

Still contacting, every 4 to 5 minutes. They have a little extra kick to them but still not enough I think.
    imageimageimageimage

• Oh, Baby Mama Drama...
    Please don't let this over stress you out. Just focus on that LO of yours. Everything will work out fine... Good luck!! Sending you hugs and prayers
  • You are the only Mama that matters tonight.  I hope your DH can just let BM have her hissy fit and turn his focus to supporting you right now.  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • OMG this BM is a total bi... Good luck!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• imageSoleil3:
    Screw BM if there is nothing in writing, don't even worry about that right now. Take care of yourself!!

This!
    Very best of luck to you!!
  • imageamarissa85:

Still contacting, every 4 to 5 minutes. They have a little extra kick to them but still not enough I think.

Sounds like you will have a baby in your arms soon!
  • Ugh!!! She is a serious B!!!

Good luck with everything. I will be thinking about you!!

• Awww. Sorry about the sucky situation, Amarissa. Lets XW call the cops, like you said it's not in writing and you are OBVIOUSLY caught up in a much more important situation. Jr comes first!!
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Forget baby mama you guys have to do what's best for you and she will get her kids back as soon as you're situated.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry so much is happening but I am so excited about your baby progress! Wishing you the best! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ugh! She sounds like she has a screw loose! Good luck with everything!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"