Stay at Home Moms

Lurkers come in... gtky

How long have you been lurking here?

Why don't you post often?

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? 

Do you post frequently on another board?

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? 

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lurkers come in... gtky

• imageSallyAnneS:

How long have you been lurking here? Just over 2 years

Why don't you post often? My tablet doesn't let me see when im typing (the keypad covers the text box) and it drives me bonkers so I only post occasionally.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? I consider thia my home board now. It uae to be IF, then PAIF but I think imleft there around the time everyone left the bump and SAIF was really slow so I moved over here. that was also around the time I got my first tablet so I stopped being able to type as easily. (No idea why this is bolded)

Do you post frequently on another board? Nope.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? I have about 6 in rotation and 12 pairs of heels in a tote in the basement, I stopped wearing sneakers with jeans right after the post about it on this board. Lol

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageSallyAnneS:

How long have you been lurking here? Since shortly after my son was born, so 16 months

Why don't you post often?  I have been trying to post more, usually by the time I see a good thread everyone has already said what I would, so feel like I don't have much to add. 

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? I consider this my home board on the bump, but my BMB has a fun FB group too. 

Do you post frequently on another board? No

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans?  Maybe about 40 pairs. I'm sure I've worn jeans with sneakers, but my usually are ballet flats, boots or sandals depending on the weather. 

Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • none5none5 member

I have been lurking a few months. DD is 3 months.

i haven't had anything to contribute.

my BMB is my home board.

i wouldn't say I am a frequent poster. I use my iPad and I hate typing on it.

i have a lot of shoes. I only wear sneakers for working out and yard work.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Since I just came out of lurkdom and no one really knows me I'll join in!

How long have you been lurking here? A little over  a year.

Why don't you post often? ::shrugs:: no clue.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? I was really active on TTCAL after our loss but was never very active on PgAL. I am pretty active on my BMB June 2013.

Do you post frequently on another board? June 2013 and occasionally Parenting.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? I probably have 15-20 pairs of shoes. Most are worn occasionally with a specific outfit. I primarily live in flip-flops, my Hawaii sandals and slip on skechers sneakers. Yes, I do wear sneakers with jeans (you are a lurker if you remember that debate!).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• M0ONM0ON member

Been lurking/posting on this board infrequently since I joined The Bump in March. I intro'd about a month ago (although I get the impression that isnt really a thing here), but I guess I dont have a whole lot to contribute yet since I'm still just a mom-to-be.

My BMB is my home board for now, but I dont know how long those stay active after we've all had our babies and the dust has settled.

I own exactly 4 pairs of shoes: one pair each of flats, sneakers, sandals, and boots. I dont wear jeans, only dresses and skirts.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Can newbies join in? 

imageSallyAnneS:

How long have you been lurking here? About two months, maybe less?

Why don't you post often? I sort of do now...And I was the one to bring up spankings :( How embarrassing :S

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? This board has been my favorite so far, so I'll call it home.

Do you post frequently on another board? Not really anymore...

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? Since having my baby, I have 1.5 pairs that fit (one are flip flops that are so worn out that I can feel everything when I walk in them, and the other are tennis shoes that, if I wear them too long, my pinky toes hurt). And yes, I wear sneakers with jeans.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSallyAnneS:

How long have you been lurking here? I started lurking when I quit my job in April to stay home again. I post occasionally, though.

Why don't you post often? I don't really feel like I fit in with most of the posters here.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? My home board is Parenting.

Do you post frequently on another board? Parenting, and occasionally on OAD, 24+, and Birthday Parties

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? Maybe 10? I don't keep shoes very long and usually only have one or 2 of each type. I currently have 1 casual sandal, 2 fancy sandals, 1 pool flip flop, 1 casual sneaker, 1 nice boot, 1 rain boot, 2 flats, and a couple pairs of work shoes (1 black heel, 1 brown wedge, 1 black flat).

ETA: I never wear sneakers with jeans unless I'm going hiking.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hii :) i have only been lurking for a short amount of time im sorry i havent introduced my self before 

How long have you been lurking here? about a week maybe two 

Why don't you post often? i dont have much to contribute since i am currently pregnant with my first and will be a stay at home mom more looking for future advice or problems i might encounter or boredom since i stay at home now 

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? i usually jump around between here my BMB 2nd tri and blended families

Do you post frequently on another board? not usually im still new to TB and almost feel like the new kid in high school 

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? i have about 10-15 pairs of shoes i do wear sneakers with jeans other times boots or flats it varies on my mood

• How long have you been lurking here? Not too long.

Why don't you post often? I did when I first intro'd, but not so much in the last two months or so. I don't feel like I mesh well with the established posters. I don't have strong feelings about most of the stuff that gets passionately debated on the regular.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? I don't.

Do you post frequently on another board? I post on Feb. 2014 the most.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? 20+ I do! *gasp*

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • How long have you been lurking here?  Since I joined, so about 6 months.

Why don't you post often?  My tablet it a PITA most of the time. That and the kids keep me pretty busy, just had DS1's bday last week and getting things ready for the new LO.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board?  I'd consider this my home board.

Do you post frequently on another board?  Besides Swap Spot, just occasionally on cloth diapering.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans?  That fit me right now, 4. I do but my 'sneakers' are Vans or Pumas. I usually wear TOMS though, which happen to be the ones that fit me right now.

• I usually lurk.  (The past couple of years)

Some posters post basically what I am thinking so saying the same thing seems a bit silly.  <--- That more or less on the big topics.

I do not post often on other boards.  Sometimes on the pre-school board.

I do not wear sneakers with jeans! I mostly wear dress.  I have a few nice pairs of shoes.  I would say for summer maybe 6 pairs of shoes.   

April 2009
  • imageSallyAnneS:

How long have you been lurking here? Forever! This board has a wide array of topics discussed.

Why don't you post often? I feel like by the time I see the post, it's already done being discussed. Plus, I'm not a SAHM. I just lurk because the discussions are much more interesting. 

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? I consider my home board to be blended families.

Do you post frequently on another board? Fairly frequent, of that makes any sense.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? I probably have no less than 50-60 pairs. I love shoes and feel like I need heels in every height. I don't wear sneakers with jeans, but that is because I very rarely wear sneakers when I'm not working out.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~ Lao Tzu
  • How long have you been lurking here?
    Off and on for a while.

Just dont feel like I have much to add.nbsp;

No, i would say my new bmb, Oct. 13 isnbsp;

Do you post frequently on another board? Yes

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans?
    I have 20ish pair of shoes. I don't wear jeans a lot but when I do I don't wear sneakers with them. I prefer a ballet flat or a casual shoe. nbsp;

ETA: formatting
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Sort of a lurker, but I am a new SAHM and plan to stop by and participate more frequently. I consider my BMB to be my home board. I posted in it frequently throughout my pregnancy and still do.

As for pairs of shoes, most of the shoes I currently own no longer fit me thanks to my feet growing a size with the pregnancy. I have 6 pairs that currently fit me. I tend to only wear sneakers with jeans when I'm going to be walking a lot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How long have you been lurking here?

Probably more often in the last couple months. 

I've posted a few times, but I try to stay back and check things out for a while before jumping in.  Gotta see how friendly everybody is and stuff :)

I'm mostly on August 2012, my DD's birth month board. 

Do you post frequently on another board?

Semi-frequently on August 2012. 

Summer shoes - 6 pairs (4 of which are flip flops)

Winter shoes - 5 pairs, plus running shoes

Not if I can help it - I hate wearing sneakers with jeans!  It gives me a headache for some reason. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I've been lurking on and off for a year or so

I don't post often because you seem like a group that really knows each other, I feel like an outsider kind of

I post on August 2011 and May 2013 pretty often

I own around 20 pairs of shoes and wear pumas with jeans
  • beyla1beyla1 member
    How long have you been lurking here? 2 years

Why don't you post often? Most things don't compel me to reply. Only if I'm extremely bored, or haven't had social interaction in quite some time.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? Sure.

Do you post frequently on another board? No.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans?  I have like, 10 pairs of shoes. I only wear tennis shoes to work out in. The rest of my life is spent in sandals.

• How long have you been lurking here? A month or so

Why don't you post often? I currently freelance from home and am a SAHPW; I thought it would be best to intro when I'm actually a SAHM or PT SAHM.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? Dec 2013 is my home board. (Hi Kate!!!)

Do you post frequently on another board? Dec 2013

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? I honestly have no idea how many pairs of shoes I own.. >20 probably, but there are 4 pairs I wear often in the spring/summer.  My jeans & sneaker answer could be flammable; I have worn vibrams (the black ones) with jeans for walking long distances in Manhattan.  That being said, I always changed shoes at my destination!

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• How long have you been lurking here? Not long... since I joined

Why don't you post often? I'm not really sure... maybe fear of being flamed! 

I lurk on a few boards  

Do you post frequently on another board? No

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? I honestly have no idea how many pairs of shoes I own.. >20 probably, but I mostly wear a few pairs of flip-flops during the summer.

• imageSallyAnneS:

How long have you been lurking here? probably 6 months to a year

Why don't you post often? I'm actually a working mom, but I only work 3 days a week so I stay home more than I work.  I love reading the posts, but I wasn't sure if it was okay for me to post since I'm not a SAHM.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? I probably read this one more than any other.  January 2012 is my  BMB but it's pretty dead.

Do you post frequently on another board? Not lately, I used to post a lot on breastfeeding (but I weaned DS 6 months ago) and my bmb before it died.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? I probably have 40 to 50 pairs, but a lot of those are cheap flip flops that I should probably just throw away.  I wear maybe 4 or 5 of those on a regular basis right now.  And yes I wear sneakers with jeans. 

• How long have you been lurking here?  I can't remember when I started lurking SAHM, maybe last summer?

Why don't you post often? Because this board moves pretty fast and I can't really keep up with it.  I don't like going on the computer or phone around DS because it's distracting for him and me.  If I do it's just to quickly check email or facebook.  Maybe this will change when he gets older, but I honestly don't know how some of you guys post so often with your LOs around.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board?  I've mostly posted on the Babies and Toddlers boards since I joined.  

Do you post frequently on another board? See above.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans?  I have roughly ten pairs.  2 pairs of boots, 1 pair exercise sneakers, 1 pair slightly less dorky sneakers, leather sandals, flip flops, ballet flats, and a few pairs of heels.  I do wear sneakers with jeans if I'm going to the zoo or an amusement park.  Or travelling.  I usually wear my less dorky (puma style) ones, but the other day I wore my New Balance with jean SHORTS to the zoo because it was 90 degrees and just really, who cares?

• caybehcaybeh member
    I've been lurking for a year or so. I do post sometimes, just not a lot.

I feel like I don't have much to add to most posts, so that's why I don't post a lot.

I would consider this my home board. I do post on March 2012 board and the toddlers board once in awhile.

I just cleaned out my closet, so my shoe count is lower. I would say I probably have somewhere between 10 to 15 pairs of shoes. Yes, I will wear tennis shoes with jeans from time to time. I didn't know that was a bad thing until that debate on here.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• How long have you been lurking here? A couple of months.

Why don't you post often? I'm only on briefly while DD naps and after her bedtime.  

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? I don't really have one.

Do you post frequently on another board?  I previously posted on TTC>35 and PG>35.  Parenting>35 isn't very active.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? Probably 50'ish.  Embarrassed  Now that I SAH, I probably only wear 4-5 of them regularly.  And yes, I do!  What else are you going to wear when walking long distances??  Stick out tongue

(Slinks back to lurker mode...)

Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

• How long have you been lurking here? About 2 weeks

Why don't you post often? I don't post on at boards except my BMB, and even  that's a rare occasion 

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? My BMB is my home board

Do you post frequently on another board? Not really

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? Too many, and I only wear sneakers when working out. My Toms are the closest thing to sneakers I wear with jeans, I live in flats 

• How long have you been lurking here? Since...late April/early May I think?

Why don't you post often? Just usually don't have much to say, is all. That combined with just feeling awkward about posting a lot of the time leaves me lurking quietly. Most of the time.

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? Ah, I'd have to say my home board is the Dec 2013 BMB.

Do you post frequently on another board? I'd say semi-frequently on Dec 2013, but not too terribly frequently, though I've been trying to post more here lately, I usually just respond in spurts.

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? I honestly don't know how many pairs of shoes I have total, but I've only got two pair I wear regularly. One is a pair of comfy sandals, the other is boots. And I see nothing wrong with wearing sneakers with jeans, they just hurt my feet so I only wear them if I'm required to, jeans or not.

• I have been lurking here for a few months- DD is 12 weeks on Monday.

I don't post often because I haven't really had much to contribute yet.

I don't really have a "home board" but I have posted occasionally on BMB May 2013 and Babies 0-3 Months.

I have 15-20 pairs of shoes but I only wear 3-4 of them on a regular basis.  And yes, I wear sneakers with jeans but only in the winter (so I can wear socks) and I'm in a scrubby t-shirt heading to Lowe's or grocery store.  I much prefer my boat shoes with jeans.  :) 

***Lauren*** Married my Love 07.12.08 - Baby #1 (Girl)-Cystic Hygroma & Turner's Syndrome-D&C at 13 weeks 03.29.12
  • How long have you been lurking here? 3 months wandered over out of boredom 

Why don't you post often? I dont post too often anywhere, I tend to lurk mostly, by the time I find most post I dont really have much to contribute to the discussion

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board?  DS1's BMB I would call my home board

Do you post frequently on another board? I lurk mostly 

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans?  about 35 pairs, yes I have worn jeans with sneakers, its not my go to though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSallyAnneS:

How long have you been lurking here? A few months.... I've been wanting to SAH since my DD was born 2.5 years ago but now that I'm expecting number 2 anytime it is becoming more of a reality! I'll be cutting down to 3 days of work when I go back in Dec.

Why don't you post often?  Good question! 

Do you consider this your home board or do you have another home board? This is my favorite board for sure.  I relate far more to you all than my month board..... I can't take the nastiness there. 

Do you post frequently on another board? Nope

Random: How many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear sneakers with jeans? Not enough!  I only wear sneakers and jeans if I'm going somewhere that I'm going to walk a lot.  I'm more practical than fashionable unfortunately! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"