Trouble TTC

GTKY: Describe yourself

Happy Friday Ladies!

What are 5 words that you would use to describe yourself.  Feel free to explain why you chose each word!

imageimage

image  imageimage
                  imageimage

TTC #1 since November 2011
Dx: Unexplained Infertility, probable endometriosis
Feb-April 2013: Femara + TI: BFN
May - September 2013:  Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI#1-4 = BFN
IVF # 1 November 2013: transferred 1 perfect blast = BFN
IVF # 2 April 2014: Endo scrape, transferred 2 blasts = BFP!! (first ever!), CP
FET #1 June 2014: transferred 2 blasts = BFFN
New Dx: Repeat Implantation Failure
 IVF # 3 November 2014 = BFP!!  Beta #1 9dp5t 272  Beta # 2 11dp5dt 626
It's Twins! 
*everyone welcome*

Re: GTKY: Describe yourself

• Creative: I love crafting (tho I am not super good at it), dreaming up home renovations, etc..

Introverted/Shy: I am better than I used to be.  I was that kid that would hide behind their parents legs when new people came around.  I still am not always sure of myself in social situations.

Goal-Oriented: Once a goal is in place, I make it happen.  IF sucks for this.

Planner: Planning (vacations, parties, grocery lists) makes me happy

Loyal: I will stick by someone forever, unless they do something to make me lose faith in them, then I am done and don't let someone back in easily.

imageimage

image  imageimage
                      imageimage

It's Twins! 
    *everyone welcome*
  • 1. Bookworm

2. Clumsy

3. Loner: I've always been more of an introvert. And I never really had a large group of friends, which is totally fine with me. I don't usually mind being alone. DH is the exact same way (except that he is more of an extrovert).

4. Family-Oriented

5. Perfectionist

ETA: Wanted to explain the whole loner thing. :)

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Planner: If something is not planned on my schedule, I stress.  And technically, I'm a media planner for my job, so I love it.  I even had a flowchart and excel sheets for my wedding and still do them for major vacations.  So dorky...

2. Introverted: Or maybe more just anti-social.  I have my small group of people I love and am very outgoing with, but I am not a fan of being all bubbly and social with a big new group of people

3. Foodie:  Love good food and drinking (which I'm having to work on now)

4. Sarcastic: self-explanatory

5. Tomboy-ish: I've gotten more girly and traditional as I've gotten older, though.  I'm working on it, but I'll still always love sports and hate pink.  Can't wait for fantasy football season.

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • imagegsancho:

1. Planner: If something is not planned on my schedule, I stress.  And technically, I'm a media planner for my job, so I love it.  I even had a flowchart and excel sheets for my wedding and still do them for major vacations.  So dorky...

2. Introverted: Or maybe more just anti-social.  I have my small group of people I love and am very outgoing with, but I am not a fan of being all bubbly and social with a big new group of people

5. Tomboy-ish: I've gotten more girly and traditional as I've gotten older, though.  I'm working on it, but I'll still always love sports and hate pink.  Can't wait for fantasy football season.

I love a good excel spreadsheet!  And I have done them for vacations, and weekend camping trips :)

imageimage

image  imageimage
                      imageimage

It's Twins! 
    *everyone welcome*
  • Awkward- I won't lie, I'm a huge dork. I'm goofy and my timing is off much of the time, I sometimes have a hard time knowing what to say, and that's just how it is.

Introvert- I love people but they stress me out. It's probably part of the awkward. A recharge period is always needed after being social. 

Analytic- I always have to know why and consider all angles and love numbers. Which is funny because of the next thing:

Creative- I have a studio art background. I don't feel right unless I have a creative outlet. 

Family-Oriented- My family and H's family are tightly knit. I choose to hang with them over anyone.My best friend is one of my SILs. 

• Goofy: I'm totally weird in lots of different ways but hey, that's me :)

Athletic: I love sports of any kind, but especially golf and softball

Planner: I'm a meeting planner by profession, so planning ahead and following through on that plan is important to me...IF has thrown a wrench into that for sure

Faithful: I am a faithful person and I also try to live by faith. I know that things will work out the way they are supposed to and I try to remind myself to believe that there is a specific plan for me and it is perfect. (whether I think it is or not!)

Fun: I at least think so :)

I love hearing about all of you girls! This is a great GTKY!

• ksgsmuksgsmu member

Goal oriented: like pp has said this doesn't mix well with IF. But it makes me a good worker and I achieve a lot

laid- back:  Everyone use to say I was type A, but over the years I have mellowed and don't stress out over stupid stuff.  Life is way more fun :) That being said I am not very laid back about TTTC.

Sad: This is a downer, but I have been struggling especially since my loss. I hide it pretty well.

In love: I am so freakin in love with my husband!  We didn't get married until late in life (35) but it has been magical.  He is the love of my life.

Funny: my whole family is hilarious really... I just say what is on my mind and what most people won't say outloud which get's big laughs. I am also clumsy which is always good for comic relief.  I haven't been so funny lately though.

Writing these I realize how IF and loss has really messed with me lately.  I hate that. 

***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• CindalCindal member

Creative: I write, pratice photography, digital art as well as others medium every once and a while, craft, and diy all the time.

People-phobic: I have a hard time with people, especially large groups. I cannot start a conversation to save my life it seems. I have panic attacks usually related to people. I have a problem with being touched, by strangers and extended family. Please no hugs, unless you're Mom n Dad, DH, or grandparents, or I've known you FOREVER. I use my photography business as an outlet to constantly expand myself and move beyond my problems in this area. Sometimes it works and I feel like I'm on top of the mountain, other days I'm ready to crawl into bed when I get home.

Planner: Dh tells me I plot. I tell him plot has negative connatations. Just because I like to know exactly what is going on, how I can affect it, and what the outcomes can possibly be, before I feel safe does not mean I'm up in a tower plotting my nemises's demise.

Natural: It's rare that I use makeup and then its usually eyeliner and mascara only. I enjoy going barefoot, feeling the grass between my toes, the wind lifting my hair, the feel of the sun on my skin. I never feel more alive and more comfortable in my own skin then alone in the woods or in a field at sunset or watching shooting stars at 2am.

Lonely: It contradicts being people phobic but I crave attention and conversation, especially from my family and close friends. But as the years go by and people drift apart I have a much harder time making friends to fill the void. Which leaves me with no one to talk to, go out to dinner with, or shopping unless its my mother or DH. Which is great, except when it isn't. I hate that the thought of striking up a conversation with someone new is enough to put me in a sweat or lose sleep over.

TTC since March of 2012
    Me: 27 Dh: 35 Testing Begins 3/5/13
    Six SA's show DH has low numbers across the board = severe MFI
    Genetic testing for me = MTHFR+, also carrier for blood clotting disorder Otherwise all else normal
    Dh's karotype= Normal!!
     Mini-IVF/ICSI - July -August 2014 - 1R,M,&F Transferred 1 Grade 1 Morula-5dt - BFFN

• imageCindal:

Natural: It's rare that I use makeup and then its usually eyeliner and mascara only. I enjoy going barefoot, feeling the grass between my toes, the wind lifting my hair, the feel of the sun on my skin.

This is me, too (especially the bolded). I think that it drives my mother crazy because she is the type that won't leave the house without her makeup on. She's even hinting that I should cut my hair a certain way. It's incredibly annoying that she wants me to look like someone I'm not. Oh, well. I still love her.

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• It's great getting to know all of you! I find it interesting that so many people are introverts.

Funny/sarcastic - I love making people laugh. It makes me laugh and I think that laughter makes things more enjoyable. Kind of crazy, but even when DH and I were at the hospital prepping for my D&C, we were cracking jokes. Maybe it's also a coping mechanism.

Friendly - I can make friends where ever I go. I also am a people pleaser, so I try to make sure everyone is having a good time or feeling good. If they aren't, it gets to me. Although I can be shy at first in certain situations if I don't know anyone, I am quick to start a conversation and get to know people.

Honest - If you ask me my opinion, I'll give it to you (but, I do try to be nice about it). If I do something wrong, I feel bad and I'll fess up. Lying makes me so nervous. I'm really bad at it. Especially now that I'm older.

Creative - I love anything to do with decorating and refurbishing. I also like writing. I wish I could draw.

Nervous/Worrier - I worry all the time. I started a journal so I could write things down in the hopes of getting them off of my chest. I worry about everything, from money to work to IF to relationships. I probably get that "pit-in-my-stomach" feeling five times a day.

• I'm hijacking the "natural" and "faithful" two listed above. Can't say it any better!

3. Sassy my mouth usually gets me in trouble!

4. Introverted extrovert : I like being around people and make friends beasily but I really value my "me" time and need balance.

5. Quirky well, I crack myself up at least :

Bonus, I hate mobile bumping!

• 5 words eh? this is harder than I thought when I hit reply... :) 

1. Outgoing- I have never met a stranger and I enjoy talking and learning from everyone

2. Happy (jolly) I love to laugh!

3. Dedicated- to my family, friends and my business

4. Opinionated-- HEY at least I am honest.. hehehehe

5. Busy body/ work-horse- I work 13hrs a day- and when I have down time.. I am constantly running around.. 

Me:38 DH:40 TTC for over 3 yrs~
    Every test known to man- comes out that we are both perfectly capable of conceiving- 

Officially diagnosed with "unexplained infertility"

7/17/13-1st try with 100mg Clomid+Novarel+Prog.
    7/25/13 Mid-cycle U/S- 4 Follicles! 17, 16,L 16,15 R
    7/25/13 Trigger shot
    8/6/13 Beta Blood Drawn... Big fat Neg. 
    New RE:- 101 tests done during break cycle.. All look great! green light to hit the deck running!
    9/18/13- Cd 1- FINALLY! 100 mg clomid CD3-7- 75iu Bravelle 7-10   
    9/30/13 Follie count.. 3 on right. 2 on left-- trigger today
    10/2/13- IUI #1
    10/15/13 Beta #1- BFN.. :(

• imagetwohunts:

It's great getting to know all of you! I find it interesting that so many people are introverts.

Funny/sarcastic - I love making people laugh. It makes me laugh and I think that laughter makes things more enjoyable. Kind of crazy, but even when DH and I were at the hospital prepping for my D&C, we were cracking jokes. Maybe it's also a coping mechanism.

Friendly - I can make friends where ever I go. I also am a people pleaser, so I try to make sure everyone is having a good time or feeling good. If they aren't, it gets to me. Although I can be shy at first in certain situations if I don't know anyone, I am quick to start a conversation and get to know people.

Honest - If you ask me my opinion, I'll give it to you (but, I do try to be nice about it). If I do something wrong, I feel bad and I'll fess up. Lying makes me so nervous. I'm really bad at it. Especially now that I'm older.

Creative - I love anything to do with decorating and refurbishing. I also like writing. I wish I could draw.

Nervous/Worrier - I worry all the time. I started a journal so I could write things down in the hopes of getting them off of my chest. I worry about everything, from money to work to IF to relationships. I probably get that "pit-in-my-stomach" feeling five times a day.

I found that interesting too... and so many said lonely... ( HUGS) to you all 

Me:38 DH:40 TTC for over 3 yrs~
    Every test known to man- comes out that we are both perfectly capable of conceiving- 

Officially diagnosed with "unexplained infertility"

7/17/13-1st try with 100mg Clomid+Novarel+Prog.
    7/25/13 Mid-cycle U/S- 4 Follicles! 17, 16,L 16,15 R
    7/25/13 Trigger shot
    8/6/13 Beta Blood Drawn... Big fat Neg. 
    New RE:- 101 tests done during break cycle.. All look great! green light to hit the deck running!
    9/18/13- Cd 1- FINALLY! 100 mg clomid CD3-7- 75iu Bravelle 7-10   
    9/30/13 Follie count.. 3 on right. 2 on left-- trigger today
    10/2/13- IUI #1
    10/15/13 Beta #1- BFN.. :(

• 1.  Opinionated - About everything! LOL.  I grew up in a family where we like to discuss anything and everything so you had to be opinionated to get a word in!

2.  Loyal - I'm very loyal and loving I think.  I'm still close friends with two gals I've known since I was 12.  Once you're my friend - it takes a lot to lose me.

3.  Planner - I like check lists, and plans, and planning making check lists LOL.  I was/am always the coordinator for get togethers 

4.  Sarcastic - Sense of humor is important in my world.  DH and I joke our relationship is based on mutual mockery.  To people close to me they know, sarcasm is one way I show love.

5.  Intimidating - My mom once said I didn't get many dates in HS because I was intimidating.  I asked my last boy friend and my husband when we were dating if they found this to be true.  They both said yes.  A confident, opinionated, sarcastic woman I guess can be intimidating.  LOL, but really folks - I'm a teddy bear!

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• imagegsancho:

1. Planner: If something is not planned on my schedule, I stress.  And technically, I'm a media planner for my job, so I love it.  I even had a flowchart and excel sheets for my wedding and still do them for major vacations.  So dorky...

I did excel spreadsheets for my wedding too! I had one for each member of the wedding party, the DJ, the photographer, and then I had my Master Excel sheet. I had everything broken down by time. Not that I was a Bridezilla, but since I didn't have a wedding planner, I wanted to make sure everything went smoothly.  

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
    TTC since March 2012 (2nd attempt), 3/26/13 Dx: Unexplained Infertility; 4/8/13 HSG, tubes open; DH SA good
    4/2013 1st cycle of Clomid (50mg)=BFN
    5/2013 2nd cycle of Clomid (50mg)=BFN
    6/2013 3rd cycle of Clomid + TI(100mg)=BFFN
    7/2013 1st cycle of Femara, IUI #1 cancelled, No sperm mobility (huge surprise)
    8/2013 2nd cycle of Femara, IUI #1 attempt #2 complete, BFN 
    9/2013 3rd cycle of Femara, Ovidrel, IUI #2, BFP!!!!! 
    Beta #1: (14DPIUI) 185!!
    Beta #2: (16DPIUI) 358, progesterone 40.3
    Beta #3: (20DPIUI) 2600.2!!!!
    U/S #1 (24DPIUI) TWO poppyseeds!!!! 
  • Lover, Runner, Teacher, Musician, Learner

::mobile smiley::
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"