November 2013 Moms

FFC Friday

Ok ladies...confess away! Remember it may not always be flame free.

Re: FFC Friday

• I totally am a pregnant diva and did not go into work today when I should have. If I can, I'm gonna get a massage and a pedi too. Yup.
  • I love the attention I'm getting from people that don't want me to lift big things or stand too long..etc. Terrible I know, but I've always been the person to take care of others and it's nice to have the tables flipped for once. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCaitS07:
    I love the attention I'm getting from people that don't want me to lift big things or stand too long..etc. Terrible I know, but I've always been the person to take care of others and it's nice to have the tables flipped for once.nbsp;

Agreed!
  • DH wanted me to help him hang cabinets in our garage last weekend (I'd use the drill to get the screws in and he'd hold the cabinets). I told him I shouldn't be helping him with that because I'm pregnant.  I totally could have, I just didn't want to.  He's going to have someone come over and help him. 

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• I have become a master at minimizing my Bump window while at work. Don't wanna work, wanna hang out on the bump/and any baby related website. FTM trying to do "research" ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageMrsCCParra:
    I have become a master at minimizing my Bump window while at work. Don't wanna work, wanna hang out on the bump/and any baby related website. FTM trying to do "research" ;)

ME TOO! 

• imageMailmans Baby Momma:
    I totally am a pregnant diva and did not go into work today when I should have. If I can, I'm gonna get a massage and a pedi too. Yup.

And I just scheduled my massage for 1 o'clock today. Be jealous people.
  • I must confess that I am not at all upset about being furloughed from my govt job today. I have been looking forward to Fridays off for months! I know a lot of people will struggle with a 20 reduction in pay, and in some ways we will too. But, I'm really enjoying my quiet morning with my dogs right now on my deck:

Eta: mobile deleted my percentage sign.

• imagemskatiep:
    I must confess that I am not at all upset about being furloughed from my govt job today. I have been looking forward to Fridays off for months! I know a lot of people will struggle with a 20 reduction in pay, and in some ways we will too. But, I'm really enjoying my quiet morning with my dogs right now on my deck: Eta: mobile deleted my percentage sign.

I'm with you on this.  I'm only working right now to keep my spot for when we move back stateside so any money I make is saved.  I plan on keeping LO in daycare half days those days so I can sleep in and "clean."  Which I can clean when he's home so yay for a few hours of relaxing!  Plus they are giving 20% off on most base facilities on Friday's.  Win win!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageChargersgrl33:

imagemskatiep:
    I must confess that I am not at all upset about being furloughed from my govt job today. I have been looking forward to Fridays off for months! I know a lot of people will struggle with a 20 reduction in pay, and in some ways we will too. But, I'm really enjoying my quiet morning with my dogs right now on my deck: Eta: mobile deleted my percentage sign.

I'm with you on this.  I'm only working right now to keep my spot for when we move back stateside so any money I make is saved.  I plan on keeping LO in daycare half days those days so I can sleep in and "clean."  Which I can clean when he's home so yay for a few hours of relaxing!  Plus they are giving 20% off on most base facilities on Friday's.  Win win!

That's great they are giving a discount at base facilities! I told my boyfriend that I would "clean" and "work on stuff for baby" while I'm off today, since heis slightly jealous, but honestly I might just enjoy my first free day:

• Even though I know it's not needed, and WAY overly done, I fell in love with the forest friends/owls theme for nurseries.  I already have the wall decals, crib sheets, and mobile - all owls, birds, and pink squirrels.  I can't help it, so overdone, but so cute!

My mom sent out invites to my family shower last weekend (shower in 2 weeks).  I have been stalking my registry every day (or multiple times a day) since then!

I had a good one, but I'm forgetting now...

• I have been watching two girls all week while their mom was at a conference and I hate to say this but I'm over it. I'm over watching other people's children. I want my own here. Now! And I dont mean born at 24 weeks. But I wish I could fast forward to November and have my healthy baby in my arms.
  • imageCaitS07:
    I love the attention I'm getting from people that don't want me to lift big things or stand too long..etc. Terrible I know, but I've always been the person to take care of others and it's nice to have the tables flipped for once. 

yes!   Someone at the grocery store the other day took my cart for me and put it in the cart corral.  I thought that was the nicest thing!   

January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• I've had cats for years and could probably do the litter on occasion with a mask and good hand washing, but its just a lot of work. Every time the litter ever has an odor I give SO the look and he cleans it without hesitation. It now gets done twice a day and it's brilliant. I hate scooping litter.

• imageSamanthaPo:
    I've had cats for years and could probably do the litter on occasion with a mask and good hand washing, but its just a lot of work. Every time the litter ever has an odor I give SO the look and he cleans it without hesitation. It now gets done twice a day and it's brilliant. I hate scooping litter.

Ditto!
  • Since the AC in our office has been really craptastic during this heatwave (upstate NY) and the boss isn't at all concerned because she's from FL and is always cold...I don't even feel bad for being on TB all day or otherwise goofing off on my Friday.
  • imagedobrydney:
    Since the AC in our office has been really craptastic during this heatwave (upstate NY) and the boss isn't at all concerned because she's from FL and is always cold...I don't even feel bad for being on TB all day or otherwise goofing off on my Friday.

The phrase in our office is "F Off Friday."  I haven't worked in the office in 5 years (I work from home) and every Friday is still F off Friday for me. I pay bills, bump and make lists for everything I need to do over the weekend .  Oh, and by the time Friday rolls around I'm pretty much in OT so double bonus!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• I feel terrible for saying this..

But I am getting sick and tired of my foster son, I love the kid to death but if he says poo poo again to replace another word I'm gonna lose it. He is moving in with a new family in 2 weeks, who could eventually adopt him in a few years. He has more energy than ANY 4 yr old I've seen before, or worked with, and I can't wait to enjoy this pregnancy without having to deal with this extreme child. He has been with us all through the 2nd tri.

Yes, I know I was crazy to take in this child when I already knew I was pregnant.  

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:

imagedobrydney:
    Since the AC in our office has been really craptastic during this heatwave (upstate NY) and the boss isn't at all concerned because she's from FL and is always cold...I don't even feel bad for being on TB all day or otherwise goofing off on my Friday.

The phrase in our office is "F Off Friday."  I haven't worked in the office in 5 years (I work from home) and every Friday is still F off Friday for me. I pay bills, bump and make lists for everything I need to do over the weekend .  Oh, and by the time Friday rolls around I'm pretty much in OT so double bonus!

Thank you for your validation haha, happy F Off Friday to you too!

• I might be a total food snob but freezer meals always sound so awful! I can't imagine frozen spaghetti. Maybe with two my song will change but with LO1 I was never so tired I couldn't boil water!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image image
  • I hate chevron pattern fabric. I don't understand the new fad and obsession with it. Its ugly.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • imageequibabe611:
    I hate chevron pattern fabric. I don't understand the new fad and obsession with it. Its ugly.

Agree 1000%! I thought I was the only one who thought it was hideous.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Caffeine hits me really hard and always has, so I've been forgoing my morning coffee for this entire pregnancy. Today was just the last straw. I'm now enjoying a very warm, very yummy cup of dark coffee and watching the rain outside my office window. And totally ignoring all the work I'm supposed to be doing.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    N '13 November Siggy Challenge- Baby Pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Anytime I see that someone has backed into a parking spot, I immediately assume it is some douchey guy and cringe a little. I don't understand the argument that its safer, one way or the other your backing up, either into the spot or out of the spot.
  • I don't like talking to people about my pregnancy (with the exception of my mom and my closest friends). It makes me feel uncomfortable. All the questions that come up like are you going to breastfeed, were you trying to get pregnant, blah blah blah, all seem very personal. I get really awkward and try to change the subject.
    Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • I'm so over work and am putting in about half the effort I usually go. Having my DH doing the litter even though I could help out once in a while. I'm also crazy stalking my registry but have been forbidden by both husband and my mom from buying anything till the shower which is not till end of September I'm just going to just buy things in secret now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"