May 2013 Moms

Birth Announcements

LO is 7w today and I feel like by the time I get pictures selected and have announcements made up, it will be too late to send them.

If you did birth announcements, when did you send them out?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Birth Announcements

• Sent them out at 4wks.

It's not too late!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member
    Still working on them! Hoping to finish and mail this weekend, before he's 2 months old!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelinegirl313:
    No, I don't work for them.

Funny how we feel the need to specify that now, LOL. I did the same thing yesterday in HDBD when referring posters to Etsy because they liked my DH's shirt!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Like PP said Tiny Prints is great. We got ours within a week from them for this LO....

We sent them out at one month for this LO. For DS1 it was at Christmas time, so he was at least 2 months. We used Walgreens for his and got them same day.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • be888be888 member
    We sent them at 4 weeks. We ordered from TinyPrints and it was super fast. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• I think the standard is within 3 months. We're sending ours this week, also made by Tiny Prints. So cute!

• I sent Abbie's at 7.5 weeks. Figured if they are there before 3ish months its fine... We ordered from shutterfly and they were at our house within 3 business days and then out the next day.
  • We sent them out around 3 weeks. I don't think I'd bother at this point unless you just really want to do them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 9 wks pp and sending them out this week. Its not to late.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We sent ours at 3 or 4 weeks, but it's not too late!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I sent them at 5 weeks because I wanted to include the baptism information as well. I also went through tinyprints.com for both of those.

Dang expensive but they turned out adorable and they were quick! 

IMG_5977lb
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• imageRachelandEduardo:
    We sent them out around 3 weeks. I don't think I'd bother at this point unless you just really want to do them.

This.
  • Ah. Thank you for this. I was feeling like a slacker with my 7 week old as well.  I wasn't going to bother but think I will now.
    I'd put a Movember mustache fail, but then
    you'd all have to look at it until February.
  • April!April! member
    I sent mine out at around 4 or 5 weeks and I thought that was late! I feel better now. I did Shutterfly and they were cute but I didn't like that they're basically just a photo. I wish I had done Tiny Prints
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • My LO is 9 weeks old and I still haven't done them. Planning to address that this week!
  • LN1024LN1024 member
    Ours came with our newborn package and I sent them out when M was around 4 weeks old. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"