September 2012 Moms

Iced coffee BIG BROTHER

.....and anyone else that watches.

What two things would you NOT eat if you were a have not?

Would you rather sleep on the floor than those stupid chairs?

Do you like Elissa better than Rachel?

Re: Iced coffee BIG BROTHER

• Oh I have a list of things I would not eat as a have not. I am a picky eater and I would probably not eat half the things they offer.

I would totally sleep on the floor. Although I often wonder why they don't just sleep on the couch in the living room. Maybe it is against the rules?

I actually really like Elissa. DH can't stand her but I like her.

I have Amanda in a pool though so I am rooting for her.

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• The only thing I absolutely wouldn't eat is meat.  

Yes, I would rather sleep on the floor than the chairs.  

Yes, Elissa is much less annoying than her sister, but still a little annoying. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • miss50miss50 member

If I had to sleep in those chair I don't think I could sleep at all.  I can sleep anywhere, so you can see how I bad I think those sleeping arrangements are.

McCrae, do you y'all think he is really a pizza delivery guy?  Or is that just a ploy?  Him and Amanda are the cutest, agreed.

Rachel, I cannot stand her.  I know she will make her stupid appearance on the show.  URG!  BRENDEN!  

Ok...what about GinaMarie.  Seriously, get over Nick.

• imagemiss50:
    If I had to sleep in those chair I don't think I could sleep at all.nbsp; I can sleep anywhere, so you can see how I bad I think those sleeping arrangements are.McCrae, do you y'all think he is really a pizza delivery guy?nbsp; Or is that just a ploy?nbsp; Him and Amanda are the cutest, agreed.Rachel, I cannot stand her.nbsp; I know she will make her stupid appearance on the show.nbsp; URG!nbsp; BRENDEN!nbsp;nbsp;Ok...what about GinaMarie.nbsp; Seriously, get over Nick.

OMG Gina Marie was killing me with the Nick thing....Obnoxious!!!

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• There is so much I wouldn't eat that I too would starve.
    I would prefer the floor hands down.
    I like Elissa more than Rachel but that's not saying much. The voice, I can't.
    I love Amanda and McCrae. It's an odd coupling that I can't see lasting pass the show though. She is funny.
    I can't believe they kept Aaryn.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"