November 2012 Moms

***FFFC***

Make em good ladies!

Mine is that bubble guppies is part of baby girls bed time routine, and I dont feel bad because it works for us, and its the only tv she watches all day!

And that with birth control I have no sex drive what so ever so I make excuses like being really tired or not feeling well to avoid it! I feel bad for my hubby!

Re: ***FFFC***

• Friday is my favorite work day because I get to listen to my good music. I put on my spotify and listen to all the music I want with bad words in them. SCANDELOUS LADIES!!!!

**Can you tell I'm really reaching here?**

• I still wear gaucho pants. A lot. They are comfy and they FIT. I haven't seen a person in this style for ages now. IDGAF. Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • imageLovinLife0710:
    I still wear gaucho pants. A lot. They are comfy and they FIT. I haven't seen a person in this style for ages now. IDGAF. Big Smile

Love my gauchos!  DH makes fun of me since they're from my high school days, but I don't care.  They're too comfy to pack away.

My FFFC is that Pocoyo is routine in our house.  When I have to put the baby down for a nap, I put it on so the older one doesn't scream and shake the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs.   

Also, DH's and I's alone time more than likely consists of playing Candy Crush and facebooking.  Sad really. 

I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • MaebbMaebb member
    DH and I DTD last night, and I was feeling pretty lazy afterwards, so I didn't get up right away, and some stuff leaked out on the sheets. And I still felt lazy, so I just wiped it up with a baby wipe instead of changing the sheets. I had done the laundry earlier that evening, so I probably won't wash the sheets for another week.

I don't know if this is a FFFC or TMI or both, but that's what happens when he initiates DTD when I'm already half asleep.
  • imagekatiemay8979:

imagekatiemay8979:
    I have a REALLY comfy pair of sweatpants from VS. you know, the crop kind that only goes down just past the knee. Anyhoo, I'm wearing them for the third day in a row ...they still smell clean :)

bonus: I only shaved my legs from the knee down. Sorry not sorry, DH 

This is my normal routine. Unless I'm going swimming or feeling like I wanna feel sexy, it's only from the knee down.

• I should be up cleaning my house before the IL's get here. Nope, I dug out the computer and am bumping. I really couldn't care less. I have had one doozy of a week. I am still not happy with them or their spoiled dog. So, I may get to it before I get to the hospital, or I may not.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I only shave my legs from the knee down. I wil shave my thighs once a month when I take the time to shave EVERYTHING.

WHen I was younger my stepmom told me that I didn't need to shave that high b/c I wasn't sexual active yet. Bizznitch, please!! She had no idea I was shaving my who-haa and I will shave wherever I damn well please.

I am with everyone else on letting their LO watch TV. I let my LO watch Veggie Tales (the silly songs anyway).. I bought him the DVD of all Silly Songs with Larry and LO watches it a couple times a week. I also let him watch this stupid cartoon skit that comedian Arj Barker made a while back about him and his cat, Poopy. The only one I let LO watch is one called Schpantz. But when LO isn't it I sing the opening song to him and change the words about my LO and our dog, Stitch.

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Asa watches Spongebob 2 times a day Surprise

• Finally DTD last week. Must say it's much more comfortable than before having LO. TMI!
  • I m half assing the transistion to the crib with weak reasons...going to sabatoge the whole thing if I don't commit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I used all my good stuff last week.

All of the stupid shiit I was tired of people saying to me while I was pregnant or after H was born, I now find myself saying to people. Like, you look so cute! Or, is he a good sleeper?

image   My chart 

• I cannot wait for my wedding night in 2 weeks, I don't even care about DTD, I can't wait to sleep in! 
  • I get kind of butt hurt when I have to work on a morning there's a new episode of Sid the Science Kid and I have to leave.

I'm kind of ready for my H to move so that I can work on Copper's night time with some consistency. MH's answer is always to pick him up and bring him back to bed with us. It's sweet really... but no.

Also. I already miss MH and he hasn't moved yet. I miss him bad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Also, I have to bite my tongue to stop from giving unsolicited baby advice. Because I'm such an expert now.

And I hate people who tell me, after I ask them the sleeping question, that their babies are good sleepers. And then I ask, "does she ever just randomly wake up and want to party in the middle of the night?" And they say, "no, that never happens." And then I'm all, "you LIE, it's a conspiracy!!!1!!" And then they walk away, like I'M the crazy person. WTF?

image   My chart 

• Oh. And I love gauchos! Any loose pair of pants like that, I'm all over.

I loathe Spongebob and avoid that whole channel like the plague. I don't want Cu watching it. Everrrrr.

And Squeeee! Jenner, I didn't realize your wedding was so.freaking.close!!

• Another...I'm irrationally pissed at Coach, my new wallet was supposed to be delivered today and I just checked the tracking and for some reason it got sent back to FL and now its going to be delivered next week on FI's day off....he doesn't know I bought it, great.
  • imagerachael_c26:
    Oh. And I love gauchos! Any loose pair of pants like that, I'm all over. I loathe Spongebob and avoid that whole channel like the plague. I don't want Cu watching it. Everrrrr. And Squeeee! Jenner, I didn't realize your wedding was so.freaking.close!!

I know!!!

also, what your H is moving?! I need to know your life!! 

• imageuconnhuskie007:
    imageshella923:
    Finally DTD last week. Must say it's much more comfortable than before having LO. TMI!
      wait....for the first time PP??

Yeah sad face . Pathetic right?
  • MaebbMaebb member
    imagerachael_c26:
    I get kind of butt hurt when I have to work on a morning there's a new episode of Sid the Science Kid and I have to leave.

I'm kind of ready for my H to move so that I can work on Copper's night time with some consistency. MH's answer is always to pick him up and bring him back to bed with us. It's sweet really... but no.

Also. I already miss MH and he hasn't moved yet. I miss him bad.

I think we have the same H! We're going through a move in the next few weeks too, and he's been working late over at the new house, so I miss him. And same issues with him picking up LO and bringing him to bed with us. Good luck! Hugs!
  • I'm excited that DH will be working away from home, but I know that will only last about two days.

• imageJenner37:

imagerachael_c26:
    Oh. And I love gauchos! Any loose pair of pants like that, I'm all over. I loathe Spongebob and avoid that whole channel like the plague. I don't want Cu watching it. Everrrrr. And Squeeee! Jenner, I didn't realize your wedding was so.freaking.close!!

I know!!!

also, what your H is moving?! I need to know your life!! 

What's going on??? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesugar2515:
    imageredwood807:

imageLovinLife0710:
    I still wear gaucho pants. A lot. They are comfy and they FIT. I haven't seen a person in this style for ages now. IDGAF. Big Smile

I still wear mine all the time. I wish I could buy more

This.

Im so glad Im not the only one crazy to hang onto these!

• imagekiraliz2:
    I'm never going to stop eating hate chicken and you can't make me.

What is 'hate chicken'?

• imagekiraliz2:
    imageLovinLife0710:

imagekiraliz2:

What is 'hate chicken'?

Chick Fil A

AH! In that case, slide some hate chicken ova hera!!

• Since sexxxy talk seems to be a theme today I have another confession. I Oed twice yesterday.

BOOM! Wink

• tngrl3tngrl3 member

SO might have given N Coke while we were out eating this week in order to keep him from fussing. It was only a few sips from a straw. It really didn't bother me too much.

I have had some great vacation sex this week. I'm pretty sure the people next door heard us one afternoon. Oh well!  

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebeane4018:
    imageLovinLife0710:
    imagekiraliz2:
    imageLovinLife0710:

imagekiraliz2:

What is 'hate chicken'?

Chick Fil A

AH! In that case, slide some hate chicken ova hera!!

Is it good? I've never had it

Yes, yes it is.

• I just had McAlister's for lunch for the third time this week.

• imagerachael_c26:
    I just had McAlister's for lunch for the third time this week.

I miss this place so much!!!! I would always get a sweet tea! So jealous right now...and with that said I support your decision in getting lunch there for the 3rd time.

• imagesugar2515:
    I washed A's carseat cover for the first time today.nbsp;I only washed it b/c she had a major blow out.nbsp;

Never ever washed his infant seat and haven't washed his big boy one yet either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"