January 2013 Moms

OMG Boobs! PSA/AW/Random

Well, I finally got fitted for a real nursing bra. Took me long enough, eh? My best friend (who has a 3yo and is 38 weeks pregnant) and I went to a baby boutique in Chicago and I was drooling over their CD selection...but I digress. Got properly fitted for the first time in my life and I'm a friggin' E/F!!! No wonder my boobs were sad in my old bras--I had the sorta-stretchy Medela ones that were kind of sized (like, D/DD) and I was so tired of being floppy.

Well, I picked up two underwire nursing bras, to the chagrin of my saleslady ("we encourage nursing moms to avoid underwire"--erm, yes, I'm aware...and yet you sell them...) and I am in love with them. They're by a company called Cake Lingerie and they look like normal bras on the outside, with three little bows, but then you flip it around to put it on and it's lined with this fun floral print! My friend and I got the same one and we were both so jazzed about the secret in our bras, lol. ;-)

Anyway, I was just really really excited and I wanted to A) recommend that if you're nursing and you haven't been fitted yet you totally should do it! And B) recommend this brand. I'm sure the Bravado ones are great and probably easier to find, but OMG. Luuurve it.

That is all. Thanks for reading my novel. =D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OMG Boobs! PSA/AW/Random

• A good bra makes me feel so good!  I have two Bravados that I ordered on-line that are fantastic.  The difference between those and the "floppy" bras from Target is incredible.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love my Cake bras! Glad you got a fitting too. I get a fitting every time I buy a new bra. It's amazing what wearing a properly fitted one will do. I hear you about the size shock, I'm a 32F right now.

• Loading the player...
  • I definitely need to be fitted I never have....a nice bra sounds so good right now lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePrivacyWanted:
    Cake is amazing. And watch zulilly because they often come up there now that you know the right size

Yay! I never noticed before, haha. I'll have to watch!
  • Lol. Yup I got measured. I am an H to HH...I asked the lady if that stood for Holy Hell those are some big boobs.....she didn't get it lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"