Philadelphia Babies

Anyone in the suburbs? Abington/Willow Grove area?

I am 35 weeks along with our little girl, and we have a 3 year old boy.. I am a SAHM looking for other moms in my area. We moved here about a year ago from NC. 

:) Amber 

Re: Anyone in the suburbs? Abington/Willow Grove area?

• KMck27KMck27 member
    We live in that area! Expecting our first on August 28th. not too much longer now! How are you feeling? 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am not far from there...my Grandma and mom live in abington...i'm in Lansdale..I have a 9 month old daughter.

Lisa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Due sept 9 with our little girl. I'm from the Newtown area
  • hey ash, im from newtown area as well, due july 29th.  are you delivering at st marys? 
  • imageKMck27:
    We live in that area! Expecting our first on August 28th. not too much longer now! How are you feeling?nbsp;

I'm just feeling done lol! Doc says she's a little chunky so she may come a week early which is fine with me.. It's too hot for all of this!
  • imagevienna1121:
    hey ash, im from newtown area as well, due july 29th.nbsp; are you delivering at st marys?nbsp;

No I will be delivering at AMH. :
  • my sisters in law all delivered at Abington...its so nice there...each of them was really pleased
  • KMck27KMck27 member
    Haha I totally understand! Our little boy is measuring big too!! I keep referring to him as my little meatball!! Haha you don't have too much longer!! So exciting! I have heard phenomenal things about Abington. Our friend delivered at 33 weeks earlier this year and she raves about how great they were over there.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagevienna1121:
    hey ash, im from newtown area as well, due july 29th.nbsp; are you delivering at st marys?nbsp;

Yes I am!! Sorry for the delayed response, I was on vacation! This is obviously planning too far in advanced but since you are from the area where is a good place to have a christening party???. My family is very Italian so we want to do it around the 8 to 10 week mark. Church will be at st bede's in holland
  • that's so funny, my husband is Italian as well and we are already thinking of the christening as well...we are thinking October which is 3 months.  his siblings always do it in peddlers village but I would like to keep it local, we are thinking of restaurants locally...we are using st. Andrew's church.  if you are interested, my mother in law has a shop that sells christening outfits in newtown..
  • awy88awy88 member
    I'm up in the Richboro area, and I'm 31 weeks along! We moved to the area less than a year ago, so we're trying to meet people too :) I'll be delivering at AMH (Just took the tour this week!). Hope to meet some of you sometime!
  • Hi,
    I live in Abington and delivered at AMH at 35 weeks in January. I had a great experience there, especially as a scared FTM delivering unexpectedly early. My son ended up back in hospital in the pediatric unit the same day we were discharged from the hospital after a 4 day stay and even though the whole experience was terrifying, the nurses and doctors were so supportive and helpful. I even had an LC come down to the peds ward from the maternity floor because she found out I had returned and wanted to assist with breadtfeeding because I had expressed such interest. She was so kind and I attribute much of my 6 months and going strong of EBFing to her guidance and encouragement in those early days!
  • antkelantkel member
    I'm in Warminster and our little girl is going to be 11 months tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Warminster, but not due until Feb 4 so I'm still a ways off.
  • Just moved to NE Philly from Jenkintown and I was working in Willow Grove (now SAHM!)

My LO is 11 weeks and I'm also not from this area. Moved here from Indiana a few years ago!
    <leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I live in Warminster, 31 years old, married and due September 16th with our first (little lady).  
  • Yup! I live in this area.
  • I live in Warminster and work in Horsham, though my husband and I are originally from South Jersey.  This is our first, and I'm due mid-April, so it would be nice to find others in the area due around the same time.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @buffyjsa- I live in Souderton/Telford, work in Cheltenham and have family in Horsham.  I should be due at the end of April (waiting on confirmation)!.  It's our first as well!
  • edited August 2013

Im delivering at Abington don't live/ wk too far from there I'm a 5th time mom and I know the city and county very well .... My Newest Baby Girl is due Sept 16th but due to me being High Risk and coming off the 17 shots I'm on any day now status 37 weeks and counting

I feel you with the whole being over it thing bc Im in sooo much pain but hoping to make it til Sept. I still need some prep time ..... where is everyone else with prep?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"