Trying to Get Pregnant

~*~Waiting to O~*~

TGIF ladies!!

Month/Cycle:

CD:

What are you doing this cycle?

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks?

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing?

Re: ~*~Waiting to O~*~

• TGIF ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 9 

What are you doing this cycle? eod, playing with the idea of buying OPK's today 

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? believe I will be O'ing soon.. crampy and bloated. 

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Ugh, I have no idea! My brain is already fried by the heat... DD were outside playing in her pool already. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagejanda426:

TGIF ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 13/15 -  2 TTCAL

CD: 8

What are you doing this cycle?opk and temping

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? finally remembered to temp this morning, opk was a stark whit negative which I guess is my new normal post loss. Usually I o early but we will see what happens this month.

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? I have no idea, try to maintain some dignity, being a teacher and all. I have been embarrassed but not by doing anything juicy.

don't know why formatting is wonky, not on mobile.

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/5

CD: 49

What are you doing this cycle? Temping, CM, Charting

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? I'm just trying to stay positive.

When I was in middle school I stayed the night at a friend's house, and I ended up sleepwalking into her parents room. Her mom was at work so her dad was alone in the bed.. I guess I kicked him out. 

I woke up the next morning completely rested, but I didn't recognize where I was. I panicked, tried to run out of the room, but ran into the bathroom by mistake. As soon as I figured out how to go back to my friend's room I pretended to fall back asleep.  Yeah.. that didn't work..

That is the only issue I've ever had with sleepwalking. I have no idea where the heck it came from, but it is probably one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

That's the closest answer to your question I can think of. I think I can finally laugh about this now. rofl

• TGIF!

Month/Cycle: 7/4

CD: 27

What are you doing this cycle? Temping/OPKs/PNV

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? FF is still saying I O'd on CD 22 but I know I didn't. I don't have my usual post O symptoms or temps. 

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Not sure! Whatever it might be, I've probably blocked it from my mind.

• imageclh4444:
    imagejanda426:

TGIF ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 13/15 -  2 TTCAL

What are you doing this cycle?opk and temping

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? finally remembered to temp this morning, opk was a stark whit negative which I guess is my new normal post loss. Usually I o early but we will see what happens this month.

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? I have no idea, try to maintain some dignity, being a teacher and all. I have been embarrassed but not by doing anything juicy.

don't know why formatting is wonky, not on mobile.

It was acting weird for me too.

• TGIF ladies!!

Month/Cycle:2

CD:11

What are you doing this cycle? ED starting today, cm

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? I've been worried that I'm not going to O soon, but I'm sure I'm just freaking out.  LOL

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Caught doing the deed by my ex's grandma. 

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 1 ugh

What are you doing this cycle? Temping, OPKs, CM, and PNVs

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? Not sure if these short cycles are a blessing or a curse.

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Can't think of anything right now
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • TGIF ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 27

What are you doing this cycle? Everything except eating or drinking things to help.

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? I started temping the way you're supposed to this month, not getting out of bed and all, but my temps are all over the place compared to last month where I got up and went to the bathroom to do it. I am still half asleep and probably not putting the thermometer in the right place in my mouth and I'm all of a sudden really frustrated by all of this. I also can't turn an OPK positive to save my life. Why does having a baby have to be so complicated?

GTKY: Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Back in HS my mom caught me having sex on her bed... that was really embarrassing. Unfortunately all of my embarrassing catch moments involve sex LOL.
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Month/Cycle: 2/3

What are you doing this cycle? My H

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? I'm going camping (with lots of drinking) this weekend and am hoping I remember to temp. I will also be taking an OPK there. Weird.

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? I sang the National Anthem, thought I messed up (but didn't) and swore into the mike. It was the worst thing ever.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 13

What are you doing this cycle? temping, cm, opks

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? Nope!

This is pretty embarrassing on a lot of counts...when I was in college I took some naked/almost naked pics and gave them to my boyfriend (who is now my DH). I still lived at home and used the community family computer. I deleted all the pics from the computer, emptied the recycling bin, deleted all the caches. I thought I had everything gone, but a few weeks later I asked my dad for help with something on the computer. He was looking over my shoulder and one of the pics popped up in our photo software. I closed it as fast as I could but I'm sure he saw it. We never ever talked about this and I try to block it from my memory.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Logan 10/20/2010 ~ Addison 8/26/2014
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

What are you doing this cycle? Temping, charting, opks,cm,cp

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? My SIL called & woke us up this morning to tell us she's expecting a girl. On one hand I'm super excited but on the other jealousy is definitely biting. But I'm not an aunt (until December) this baby will be my first niece plus she's due 5 days after my birthday so I can't help but be totally in love with her already. I'm trying to stay positive, hopefully we'll get a girl one day. 

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? I told my mom I missed the bus so my boyfriend was taking me out for ice cream and then he'd bring me home but we went to his house and we're doing the BD and my step dad came to his house &broke his door down, walked right in on us and pushed my bf into the closet & punched him. Yeah don't think I'll ever forget that. 

Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 10

What are you doing this cycle? Temping, OPK's, CM

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? My temp went down an entire degree this morning. Not sure what that's about.

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? I was camping with my ex and his family and friends and we got drunk and rode off on a quad out to the middle of nowhere and started doing the deed. Apparently we were gone for a while so a group of them came looking for us and were riding so fast on their dirt bikes we didn't have a chance to get dressed before they saw what we were doing. When his mom took off her helmet and started laughing at us I wanted to die. Of course that was the first night so we still had all week to be harassed about it some more.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

What are you doing this cycle? trying for EOD and cm 

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? nada

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing?

Tabaskoa's story made me think of something that actually happened yesterday. I texted DH at work a semi-naughty photo (not nude) and he was showing a coworker how he gets 4G at work or something and when he slid the screen over our conversation with my naughty photo popped up. DH says the guy turned the other way real fast pretending he didn't see it but he totally did. Oops.

The other bad, bad, bad thing happened in person the first summer DH and I were dating. Basically we were playing around on his bed, his door was open, and his oldest sister walked by as he was in a position that made it appear as though he was, for lack of a better term, face f*cking me. It was soooo awkward and even worse cause we weren't actually doing anything for real.  

• TGIF ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 19

What are you doing this cycle? The usual; temping, charting, CBEFM, sex

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? Almost sure I O'd yesterday, but waiting for FF to confirm. I had a nice temp spike this morning so hoping it stays up.

GTKY: Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? I have 2 and both involved drinking. In my younger days, I downed 5 martinis at a company Christimas party. Once I started feeling queasy, I locked myself in the bathroom. Or so I thought. DH found me with my arms wrapped around the toilet bowl and sleeping with my face on the seat. Yuck... The other time I got drunk, DH and I were walking to the bus and it was below zero outside but I was so hot. So I was hugging a nitrogen tank next to the bus stop while waiting for it to arrive.
  • TGIF ladies!!  Yes!  I agree!

Month/Cycle:  14 (5/6 since using FF)

What are you doing this cycle? 2nd day of OPKS. Testing twice, probably going to go to 3 times. Temping.  EOD

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks?  Nada

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing?  I've been embarrassed before, but I can't think of anything juicy.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• TRS48TRS48 member

First I have to say - Ashleysyn -I literally LOL'd at your embarrassing moment story. I rarely actually laugh out loud reading things on the Internet but it was just too funny! Thanks for sharing :) 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 7

What are you doing this cycle? OPK/Temp/FF

Thoughts? Nothing really

GTKY: Being 'walked in on' w/ my high school bf by a fam member, while we were on a family vacation... I've been trying to delete that from my memory for 10+ years now. Awkward.

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 

CD: 7

What are you doing this cycle: Temping/OPKs

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks: None

GTKY: Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing?  Walking into a light post while stone sober, walking down the street with my boss and a group of co-workers. Opps! 

Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 2

What are you doing this cycle? BBT, OPK, CM

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? Gross but my period sucks hard core right now. It's just like it was pre-BC, so I'm hoping that my cycles are back to normal (even though that means a long, heavy period; but always a 28 day cycle). That I will ovulate sooner, so I have a longer LP this time around. Psychic relates me to August, so here's to staying positive! haha.

GTKY: Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Middle school. I stood up from the lunch table, unknowingly having my skirt flipped up in the back to show my undies. It was only for a few minutes when I sat back down, but enough that another table cracked up for at least 20 minutes and then one boy (luckily not a cute one) asking where I got my Furby underwear. It was cute purple flowers you jackass! haha. ugh, it was awful.

• I just intro'd to this board yesterday. Hope it is okay that I jump right in! 

TGIF ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

What are you doing this cycle? at least eod, still deciding whether I want to continue charting this month or if I should take the month off

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? I just hate seeing my chart when it only has one or two little dots on it at the beginning of a cycle. It makes the month feel like it is going to be dauntingly long! 

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Maybe not the most embarrassing, but I love falling asleep watching brainless tv shows on my computer and I often just close my computer instead of stopping the show. I work in a pretty uptight work environment and last week when I went to give a presentation I opened my computer and 'project runway' started playing for everyone. I laughed, but no one else did! 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 18

What are you doing this cycle? EOD, CM

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? No

GTKY: Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Ugh peeing in the bushes in college in a very public place after too much booze

• Month/Cycle:  16

CD: 3

What are you doing this cycle? Trying out vaginal temping, metformin

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? Glad that last horrid cycle is over, moving on!

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? I make a fool of myself on the reg, so this is hard... I guess getting caught by my mom while I was giving my then bf a bj. It's was awful!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 15

What are you doing this cycle? Charting temps, cervical mucus, and cervical position. Also using OPKs 2x/day.

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? Okay, so how do you keep things interesting when TTC? This is our 5th month trying. DH and I work opposite schedules, so our sex life tends to be spotty and random... for the last 5 months we've been making more of an effort to squeeze in a romp here and there.... But I'm finding that this month, for both of us, it's feeling like a chore more than enjoying it. But things like trying a new position, me putting on something sexy, etc. aren't really what we need (tried!). It's more like, our options are either A) get up earlier than normal and have sex before the kids wake up OR B) I stay up really late until he gets home and then we're both exhausted... So, in either option, we're exhausted, you know? And we just want to 'get it over with', which feels horrible... Waiting for opportunities when we're not tired means we don't DTD much...

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Getting it on with a guy in the back seat of his car at Roger Williams Park. Cop knocked on the window and I was scrambling to get covered...

Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • imageale:
    I just wanted to say that I had a peek at your chart. Your temps are actually still within the range that they were last month, and are actually probably more accurate now that you're not moving around before you take your temp.

Once you get your temp shift, you'll notice that your chart will seem a lot less all over the place. Right now, FF is zoomed in on the temps that you've taken, so they seem kind of crazy, but like I said, once you get that glorious temp shift it shouldn't seem so bad. Keep your chin up!!

Thank you. I really needed that to keep me on track. I was thinking about giving up on temping until next month.
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 13

What are you doing this cycle? temping, opks, green tea, preseed

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? really thought my temps would be up today, I'm just going to take it as another opportunity to dtd

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? I guess I don't embarrass easily because I can't think of a thing!

image  image

CD: 12

What are you doing this cycle? OPKs, lots of BD.

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? I am so fed up with OPKs! I get so many that are maybe positive and I just don't know! Signed up for FF, and I'll start temping tomorrow. I've been lurking here for so long, I should have known better. :(

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? When I was in high school, my boyfriend's mom walked in on us having sex. We weren't even under the covers. Worst part: She was my preschool teacher. I still cringe thinking about it. 

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 5

What are you doing this cycle?: Same as last cycle. Temping, charting CM, sex EOD, CBEFM

Thoughts/vents/chart stalks: Not right now

GTKY: Having sex with DH in a canoe behind a duck blind. Not ashamed to be having sex in a public place, just that we were caught by 2 fishermen. Super funny story though! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Month/Cycle:  month 8

CD: cd11

What are you doing this cycle? femara pnv

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? Mid cycle check showed two follies on 16mm and one 22 mm Super happy about that! I havent had two in one cycle yet and they arent bad sizes either I am usually too small or really large. RE said wanted to see if I would surge on my own so I have done blood work past couple of days.

Married in September 2010, started TTC journey November 2012

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

RPL blood work 12/27, showed a balance translocation in chromosome 11;22  

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

• Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 24

What are you doing this cycle? Following a general ovulation calendar and temping w/ FF

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? This is my first month temping and it's kind of a pain, but I hope it's worth it.  Finally got my pcp to refer me to a new Endo, so hopefully I can start feeling etter

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Getting dressed in the living room as a teen cause no one was home and a friend of my brother walked in on me w/o knocking

DX: Hashimoto's - August 2012

Me:30 / DH: 31

BFP#1 after 15 cycles on 12/1/2013 EDD 8/7/2014

Anniversary

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

What are you doing this cycle? OPKs, EOD sex

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? no

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? When I was still living with my mom my BF came over when my mom was out of the house. We decided to take a shower together. My mom got home early and heard us in the shower. She got on the phone and called my older sister asking what she should do about it. I could hear everything. My sister has not let me live that one down.

• Month/Cycle:1

CD:23

What are you doing this cycle?temp, opk, CM, the usual

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? I am really confused FF took away my CH after CD 14, then the other day FF put them back, they are dotted now.  the past few days I have had EWCM and + OPK, today's OPK was darker than the control line. I think I am going to have to wait a few days to see what is really happening but I would like a chart stalk pretty please! 

My Ovulation Chart

I don't know if it is clicky and I don't know how to! Sorry I am such a newbie when it comes to this! 

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Er I don't even know! 

ETA: I forgot to add, that I keep my room really cold and I don't know if that has something to do with my temps 

imageBabyFruit Ticker

CD: 11

What are you doing this cycle? Temping, PNVs, OPKs

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? was planning on HIO tonight, but the hubs is beings suuuuuper annoying and I really just don't feel like it :(

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? An exBF of mine took some risque pics of me in college and my dad found them on my laptop.  I didn't know he had seen them until I was leaving to go over to the BF's house one day and my dad said "try to keep your clothes on this time" Oops! :-

Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 (this is my second cycle post-loss, but overall we have been trying for 14 months. It took 13 to conceive our first and now we are just beginning the second month of trying again).

CD: 5

What are you doing this cycle? Making sure to drink more water, temping, OPKs, checking CM and CP, aiming for EOD and then ED during fertile window.

Thoughts/Vents/Chart Stalks? I am just trying to focus on not stressing out too much. I know this can be a long process, because it took a lot for our first BFP. Hopefully, now that I know more about my body it won't take quite as long.

GTKY:  Most embarrassing thing you've ever been caught doing? Hmm...this is hard. Probably when my husband (at the time boyfriend) walked in on me singing absolutely horribly and dancing around cleaning. He watched me for a good long while and I was mortified when I saw him there cracking up.

image    image    

• imageale:

You've definitely ovulated. FF is confused that you're putting in positive OPK results after you've ovulated, hence the dotted lines. Have you taken a HPT?

I did this morning and it was negative. The only reason why I started doing them again was because ff took away the CH.

Thank you!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"