April 2013 Moms

Thanks for breast feeding

Did anyone see the story about the mom in Iowa who was breast feeding in a restaurant? Someone bought their pizza and said "tell your wife thanks for breast feeding" I am going to start NIP if it means free food! However, I doubt most experiences go like that. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thanks for breast feeding

• If they were in a restaurant, why did they want someone else's pizza?  I'm all for breastfeeding, but this story is weird.  I mean, what are the chances you like someone else's pizza toppings?
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • imagemypalbabs:
    If they were in a restaurant, why did they want someone else's pizza? nbsp;I'm all for breastfeeding, but this story is weird. nbsp;I mean, what are the chances you like someone else's pizza toppings?

Can't tell if joking or serious........
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • none5none5 member
    Haha very funny. A stranger paid for part of the family's meal--the pizza with the toppings of their choice.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/breastfeedingnotefrompizzawaitresspaysitforward164047499.html

Here's the link!
    This is what I love about my state. When they girls were 2 weeks old, H and I really needed to get out of the house so we headed out to dinner with the girls. We went to pay for the check and our server said a man at the bar had anonymously paid for our ticket and told us to enjoy every minute, it goes by all too fast.
    I just wish we could have thanked him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageJordynLeighx3:
    https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/breastfeedingnotefrompizzawaitresspaysitforward164047499.html

Here's the link!
    This is what I love about my state. When they girls were 2 weeks old, H and I really needed to get out of the house so we headed out to dinner with the girls. We went to pay for the check and our server said a man at the bar had anonymously paid for our ticket and told us to enjoy every minute, it goes by all too fast.
    I just wish we could have thanked him.

That is so nice! Wow
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Yay Des Moines! We've got good people here.
  • imagenone5:
    Did anyone see the story about the mom in Iowa who was breast feeding in a restaurant? Someone bought their pizza and said "tell your wife thanks for breast feeding" I am going to start NIP if it means free food! However, I doubt most experiences go like that. 

pretty sure that if I nursed in public, I would just get rude comments haha. We were at a wedding and one of our married couple friends started telling us how they were out to dinner with some friends and they were sooooo embarrassed and appalled when their friend started nursing her baby in public... WITH a cover! I totally stood up for the friend. Our friends are TTC right now, and I basically said, "wait until you have a kid... Then you'll get it." I mean I know not everyone is comfortable nursing I public, but I think that most moms who have nursed themselves can totally understand someone doing it, particularly if they are covered up. 

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • In Germany you don't have to be discrete. No one cares and everyone breastfeeds. I love it!

DSC_0214
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"