January 2013 Moms

Random rant.

Just a note now, this has nothing to do with our gorgeous babies.

So I'm trying very hard to be the better person about this, but it's so annoying! We had our wedding this past weekend and everything was amazing. And now that I am posting some photos FB, I have one of my husbands co-workers in a tissy.

We had the same dress. I don't see it as a big deal, but apperently it's the end of the flippin' world. She has resorted to posting rude things on FB now as well.

"tell your husband it "looked like my dress". it WAS my dress. & i killed it first."

WTF DOES IT MATTER. I didn't pick out my dress because YOU wore it. I didn't even know you wore it until I saw pictures you posted a few weeks before our wedding!!! GET OVER IT.

URRRRRRRRGGGGG RAWRRRRRR.

I want to so badly sink to her level, and it's REALLY hard not to. I feel like I'm in high school and wore the same shirt as some one on the same day or something. Bleh!

Okay, rant over.

Re: Random rant.

• Wow, screw that lady! How rude and who cares if you had the same dress. What a to say things about it on FB, you don't ruin someone else's special moment like that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JJsMumJJsMum member
    Wow.  That's just further proof that some people just don't out grow the high school games.  I recently saw someone that had the same dress I did at my wedding 4 years ago, and all I could think was that 'dang, that is one gorgeous dress!'  All seeing it on someone else did was remind me of how much I loved the dress and how wonderful that day was :)
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Loading the player...
  • imageJJsMum:
    Wow.  That's just further proof that some people just don't out grow the high school games.  I recently saw someone that had the same dress I did at my wedding 4 years ago, and all I could think was that 'dang, that is one gorgeous dress!'  All seeing it on someone else did was remind me of how much I loved the dress and how wonderful that day was :)

This was pretty much my thought when I saw she had the same dress in the first place. If we both loved it and it made us feel and look beautiful on our days, what should it matter. Plus, it was a David's Bridal dress, OF COURSE other people are going to have it. It's not like I went to some fancy boutique and spent thousands of dollars.

• I'd remove her as a friend or block her if she's friends with your husband. She sounds like a weirdo. Who cares if you had the same dress? Unless it was custom made, that's going to happen.

• People are so dumb...apparently she has nothing better to do then to be ugly. Don't stoop to her level...be classy about after you tell her you had no idea it was the same dress and how beautiful you both were. Don't apologize to her...if she persists being ugly about it, delete her on FB and have your husband deal with her.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• image82Sonia:
    I'd remove her as a friend or block her if she's friends with your husband. She sounds like a weirdo. Who cares if you had the same dress? Unless it was custom made, that's going to happen.

Yup. Yikes, what a crazy. What is this, high school prom? No one "owns" rights to dresses -- particularly if buying from a mass producer like DB (my dress was from there, too, so I totally get it -- and didn't expect that it was "mine." Ever.) Congrats on your wedding! 

TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Wow that lady is ridiculous! I am sure you looked great in your dress and since when does a style of clothing belong to someone? That's super annoying but try not to let it ruin your memories of the special day and how nice you looked! Some people are just always going to be jealous and immature!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • when my sister's friend got married, her dress looked very similar to mine...i didn't care...a dress is a dress and a lot of styles look exactly the same and everyone looks different in it on their special day

is this person still in hs?  who cares....don't let her ruin it for you...i'm sure you killed it too

congrats on getting married! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• WTH?  Who DOES that?

Is she jealous because you looked better in the dress?  Probably.  

You should post a "Who wore it best" a la US Weekly on FB and have people vote :P 

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • imagesbevmc09:

WTH?  Who DOES that?

Is she jealous because you looked better in the dress?  Probably.  

You should post a "Who wore it best" a la US Weekly on FB and have people vote :P 

HAHAHA! Yes, this is awesome.

OP, that's awful. It really irritates me when women do stupid sh!t like that...why do we have to be so effing mean to each other? She clearly has issues--you're awesome, and congratulations on your marriage!

• holy crap! i would be PO'd! i saw your pictures in that dress and YOU my dear killed it! beautiful! you should delete her comments, her as a fb friend, and let her be in high school where she obviously is stuck.. 

i am seriously baffled. who the heck goes on someones wedding pictures and says something like that... wow.. 

• Are you sure she wasn't kidding?  If she's not kidding...she's definitely not mature enough to be married, and I give the marriage 3 months tops.
  • Ok I am not condoning this but IF you decide to sink to her level, the first comment that popped into my head was...

You may have 'killed it' first but I killed it better!!! :
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bahahah this is why I love you ladies!

PS she deleted me off of her FB today some time, I think she got mad I didn't respond to her BS. I always have to remind myself with immature people some times the best response is no response at all Big Smile

And just for anyone who I don't have on FB or Instagram, here I am "KILLING" my/(our?) dress Wink

• PPS I also just got a "random" friend request from someone who just made their account today and we have no friends in common. I wonder how they found me Hmm

• Yea thats just rude screw her she is just trying to ruin the happy moments
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"