August 2012 Moms

Miley Cirus

Ok has anyone heard her new song about " it's our party we can do what we want?" I think the song is catchy until I actually listened to the words today. Is she really saying a shout out to her girls with big butts and friends wanting to get it on in bathrooms?? The radio bleeps it out so is she saying that or something about doing drugs in the bathroom? Anyway maybe it's an UO but I can't take that song seriously at all.

No point to the post. Just some Miley bashing.

Re: Miley Cirus

• Her whole image revamp was terrible. I just can't take her seriously as an artist.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have you seen the video?!?!
    WOW is all I can say.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I just looked up the lyrics. She does indeed talk about girls with big butts and doing lines in the bathroom.
    I know she's trying to break the Hannah Montana image I just don't understand why it has to be so extreme. I guess she's not the first to do it and won't be the last.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • I love Miley. Not necessarily her music (although I do love to Party in the USA), but just her general attitude. I like her new look. Who would want to be Hannah Montana forever? 
  • I just watched the video and its just pure ridiculousness, IMO.  And my UO and probably FFC is that I think she's become a druggie.  I mean if her video doesn't scream it her body definitely does. 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• I loved her in her Hannah Montana hay day... Now she is just a hot mess.  Completely overboard! Putting her family business on blast....She's as disrespectful as her class IMO. 

SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• I really liked some of her music before. I heard that her engagement got called off. I think this song proves she wasn't mature enough to get married.
  • imagemlynne37wiu:
    imageMegispreg:
    I love Miley. Not necessarily her music (although I do love to Party in the USA), but just her general attitude. I like her new look. Who would want to be Hannah Montana forever? 
    I agree with every word of this! She broke out of her HM role and I think that this is the true Miley. I give her kudos for trying to figure out who she is instead of trying to stay HM to please people...even if she is a hot mess.

I disagree. I don't think this is the true Miley.  I don't think the Disney Hannah Montana was either, but she went to the extreme on trying to change her image. I think in the next few years we'll see her come around to a more 'normal" Miley.  Unfortunately I don't think it will be before we see some downward spiral.

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"