Stay at Home Moms

blue cheese or ranch?

What do u dip your chicken wings, pizza crust and the like in? And were are you from? North south east west

Re: blue cheese or ranch?

• Hot wings Blue Cheese or Ranch like both.

Don't dip pizza crust in anything, but my friends husband is from Indiana and dipped his crust in Ranch which was a first.

- Northeast. 

Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • I prefer ranch, but ill have bleu cheese if that's all there is. I'm from the Midwest.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Chicken wings - bleu cheese'

pizza crusts - nothing (they don't need to be dipped!)

never ranch dressing, nasty! Can't stand ranch dressing!

I'm a Jersey girl!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ranch mostly. Blue Cheese for hot wings sometimes. California
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Oh and we've got a pizza joint here that we get wing pizza from. It's so good. Ranch or bleu cheese instead of pizza sauce, pieces of chicken with Wing sauce and celery. So freaking good.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • I prefer ranch for wings. If I'm going to eat my crust I'll dip it in pizza sauce. There's a restaurant where I grew up that gives you honey for dipping. It's really good.

ETA I'm from the upper south/lower Midwest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Wings - Ranch

Pizza crust - Pizza sauce

Not a fan of blue cheese, Midwest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejoirish:
    I prefer ranch for wings. If I'm going to eat my crust I'll dip it in pizza sauce. There's a restaurant where I grew up that gives you honey for dipping. It's really good.

ETA I'm from the upper south/lower Midwest

All this, minus the honey thing.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Wings can be dipped in ranch or bleu cheese. Pizza only gets dipped in ranch, if at all. I'm from NorCal.
  • Blue cheese for wings, the chunkier the better. Ranch for my whole pizza, not just the crust. Parts of my palate stopped developing in 6th grade:/ DH is always teasing my love of ranch. I also dip my fries in ranch.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Nothing. The South.

I eat wings with no dipping sauce. And why would you dip your crust in anything? 

• imageLalaMama81:
    Blue cheese for wings. If you need to dip your pizza crust in salad dressing you shouldn't bother eating it at all.
    Eta, I'm from the northeast, philadelphia specifically.

Ditto, ranch is for salad and cut up veggies. We don't dip pizza crust in anything, some people eat it as is and others just don't eat it
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Blue cheese for wings, nothing for pizza crust.

I hate ranch. 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imageCnAmom:
    Oh, I don't dip pizza crust in ranch but I rarely eat the crust anyway.

Same here about not eating the crust, unless its from this local place down the street. Their crust is amazing.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Blue cheese for wings and ranch for pizza. Texas.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• My fav would be pizza crust in Papa John's garlic butter sauce, pizza sauce or ranch in that order.  

I only eat boneless wings and dip in ranch.

I grew up in OR and lived in the midwest since 1995, upper midwest now. 

• I love blue cheese, the chunkier the better, I will use it for everything. Wings, veggies and salad. If I dip my pizza crust in anything it is usually pizza sauce or garlic butter sauce. I am not a big fan of ranch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • I like both, but do prefer ranch for wings. I don't usually dip pizza crust, but if I do it would be pizza sauce? There is a place around here that gives you olive oil/garlic sauce which I have used for dipping. Its delish! Midwest girl, here.

• imageJenS2203:
    Blue cheese for wings and ranch for pizza. Texas.

This.
  • Both, but I prefer ranch. I'm originally from Pittsburgh.
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"