Pre-School and Daycare

Corolle dolls?

HI,

I'm frantically ordering last-minute "new house" gifts for the kids. I wanted something they coudl keep and we could tell them, "you got this when we moved to the new house." I have a teddy for DS and was thinking of a doll for DD since she's way more into dolls than stuffed animals (I LOVED stuffed animals and wasn't into dolls!). 

Was thinking of a Corolle doll, but wanted this to be a not super expensive item. They have a $30 baby that's kind of small-Mon Premier Calin or something. Do you have this or other Corolle doll and do you like it? ANy specific recs? She already has a Bitty Baby plus a couple other cheaper dolls and loves them all.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Corolle dolls?

• I just got one of the Calin dolls for my daughter's first birthday. It's very nice and she loves it. It's a great size for her, but is definitely a small doll.
    It took 3 1/2 long years, but we finally got our little miracle!
    IVF #1 - BFP (6dt)
    Unassisted Pregnancy #2 - lost at 15w6d due to T21, severe heart defects, and fetal hydrops

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have four corolle dolls. Great quality, the girls love them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"