October 2013 Moms
Options

DH Clinginess

Normally I am very independent. Of course, DH and I do most things together but I have never had a problem spending weekends with girlfriends or him going out with his guys. And really, I wouldn't say that I have a PROBLEM with it now, but I have just become so very clingy these last couple of weeks...it really is sad haha. I miss him during the work day and find myself being a little bummed when he decides to go out with friends.

Keep in mind, I would never say that he couldn't go out....but yeah, I'm just a cling monster. Poor guy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH Clinginess

• Options
    I get in moods like that as well.  Especially since he started his new job and works 12-13 hours a day and goes straight to bed after dinner.  Some days I'm just like "I want you to lay with me" or "skip that so you can stay here with me".  But other days I'm just like "walk away.  get out of this house!"  LOL.  It's perfectly normal.

• Options
    I get like this too. DH and I work in the same office (we only see each other once or twice a day though), and I feel like I'm spoiled by it- I never want us to find different jobs!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesweettwilight16:
    I get like this too. DH and I work in the same office (we only see each other once or twice a day though), and I feel like I'm spoiled by it- I never want us to find different jobs!

DH and I used to work together so I think I was spoiled by that!

• Options
    Mae208Mae208 member
    I became MAJOR clingy for the first few months after DS was born. I typically enjoy when DH goes off and does his own thing because I enjoy doing MY own thing, but once DS was here, I felt totally abandoned whenever DH wanted to do something on his own or with friends. Must be a hormonal thing, and I'm not looking forward to it again!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am the complete opposite. I don't want to be touched, kissed, hugged, talked too....by the time he gets home from work I've been cooped up in the house all day with a three year old. I'm hot, tired and stressed. I don't want to add entertaining him to the list if everything else I need to get done before bed.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

• Options

I am super clingy right now but then when he is home I want to rip off his face.

Oh pregnancy hormones.

Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Options
    imageHFrizzle:
    I am the complete opposite. I don't want to be touched, kissed, hugged, talked too....by the time he gets home from work I've been cooped up in the house all day with a three year old. I'm hot, tired and stressed. I don't want to add entertaining him to the list if everything else I need to get done before bed.

Haha I feel you on being cooped up with a kid all day. I want back rubs, dinner made, him to put our daughter to bed, and some quiet snuggles when he gets home.

• Options
    Mae208Mae208 member
    imagenorbert5:
    I am super clingy right now but then when he is home I want to rip off his face.Oh pregnancy hormones.

LOL I totally feel you...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I asked my husband last night to just sit next to the tub while I took a bath because I wanted to spend time together. We are in a small condo and our tub is small, so since he is 6'4" he hates trying to cram in together. He sat on the cold tile floor and hung out with me while I soaked. I felt so needy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"